Stolen Dogs

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Muslim Gamekeeper bet I would be even less popular than I am now LOL

me personally no,when i walk or work the dogs,thats what i do,and theres no shops,when i shop i dont take dogs, i like to keep my dogs private and would never leave them unattended.to many nutters out

Heres mine

Posted Images

Mrs Elvin has learnt a valuable lesson and now she is hoping to progress things along to try to put right some wrongs so if everyone who has genuine grievances about Police,RSPCA or anti hunting activists then unity and action is required,To many people want to fence sit or have the attitude it does not concern me that is why the ban was imposed in the first instance because of disunity and apathy.

i was at both marches to london i can assure you 500.000 folks didnt sit on the fence :thumbs:

• Like 3

Don't worry, it seems no one is even getting the point of the post. You all win. We all know one day all forms of hunting will be band, and then it will be animals and objects used for hunting will be banned... End of.

have you contacted basc and other similar bodies because is it for all working dogs or just lurchers because if you want to stand a better chance of getting some were its to get the shooting and hunts lot on board has well a united stand if you will

Edited by blackmaggie

See nothernlight why couldn't you of said that in the first place?

just voicing my opinion about your situation wasn't any harm meant maybe I'm just a We bit straight to the point scottish humour get a petition up and I will gladly sign it

Hello, as most of you are aware me and my husband had our pups stolen, and because we got them back the police classed it as a civil matter and we did not get justice and the thieves have got away with it. I would like to know how many people have had similar situations happen, and if i get enough people who were not happy with the police I will bring this ongoing problem to the interest of the government.

Kind regards

Mrs Elvin

same over here scumbags take the eye from your head. and say it was lost

Many men would love to be my husband, and I'm bloody glad northern lights isn't one of those... And what really started this was me seeing a problem with the fact of not getting justice and seeing how many people without balls on their foreheads will help ne make a stand.

Don't think your husband will be to pleased hope none are his mates :diablo:

• Like 1