Where To Get A Sharptooth?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd of bollocked you up and down for that scruffy hole ?

Somones been reading EDRD lol

It was a bit of a scruffy one mate , but the dog was being charged and the ground was pretty tough so I was just happy to get down. Note to self, must try harder.

Posted Images

You see Fatman, there's a reason to that.

My daughter's a slow digger so it test's the terrier even more.

She's getting greedy though, the other day she asked could she use a shovel as her hands were raw and bloody.

Kids nowadays !!!!!!!

Well its a good job the terrier is not depending on you to dig to it,that poor lass,you sit in the jeep painting your nails and she is out breaking hers.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, joeb8866 said:

Couldn't justify the 85 quid price tag so knocked one up see how it goes this weekend. 

20171114_145050.thumb.jpg.353b4bcc971bfbe3363a8a39b141e29e.jpg

Looks a smart job, a bit smaller gauge though. What did you use for the prongs? For cutting roots i used a bulldog graft, cut the shaft off and welded 5ft of 1/2" solid bar onto it. Weighs a ton but worth carrying it on the deep stiff digs.

4 hours ago, rob284 said:

Looks a smart job, a bit smaller gauge though. What did you use for the prongs? For cutting roots i used a bulldog graft, cut the shaft off and welded 5ft of 1/2" solid bar onto it. Weighs a ton but worth carrying it on the deep stiff digs.

Machined them from solid high carbon steel they're almost the same diameter as the real thing just slightly different taper. But the brace in the middle is a bit off rushed that bit... Should do the job OK. Digging here is usually easy going but rather have it there to be safe one day it'll come in use I'm sure! 

2 hours ago, joeb8866 said:

Machined them from solid high carbon steel they're almost the same diameter as the real thing just slightly different taper. But the brace in the middle is a bit off rushed that bit... Should do the job OK. Digging here is usually easy going but rather have it there to be safe one day it'll come in use I'm sure! 

Id say the gauge on the original isnt to do with strength but weight. yours should be more than capable, brilliant for rocky ground.

• Like 1