Lurcher Pups

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old bill done there job the people been tracked down taken the dogs to kennels and we can go pick them up today

It just goes to show that it's not safe to leave your dogs on there own tied up, someone's always lurking about ready to nick them. I've never done it and never will.

c**ts mate utter c**ts

Posted Images

Police are egotistical pigs, he stood there telling me he had done his job for over eight years, clearly he done those whole eight years avoiding paperwork and calling all crimes a civil matter. What a wast of tax payers money...

sort it ya self only way imo get the job done f**k THE POLICE

• Like 2

I think its time I started a campaign for people who have had dogs stolen and not got justice through the police system, I will see how much interest it gets and place the ongoing situation in the governments interest, that way I would be cutting the police out altogether as we all know they are useless.

• Like 1

I think its time I started a campaign for people who have had dogs stolen and not got justice through the police system, I will see how much interest it gets and place the ongoing situation in the governments interest, that way I would be cutting the police out altogether as we all know they are useless.

You kind of missed the boat a while ago.

If you look round properly, you will find there are people trying to get change Tougher Penalties etc

and there are a number of MP's know about the problems of dog theft, the petition finished a while ago, unfortunately it didn't get enough

to be considered for debate by the Backbench Business Committee.

http://dogtheftaction.com/article/Pet-Theft-Awareness-78.htm

As this e-petition has received more than 10 000 signatures, the relevant Government department have provided the following response:

The Government takes all crime, including the theft of a pet, very seriously, recognising that it can cause a great deal of distress to those owners whose pets are stolen. However, the Government does not believe it is necessary to create a new offence in order to do this, as such behaviour is already criminal. The theft of a dog constitutes a criminal offence under section 1 of the Theft Act, 1968 and asking for money for its return could constitute blackmail under section 21 of that Act.

When sentencing, the court would take into account the particular harm caused to the owner, in addition to all the other relevant circumstances of the offence. Furthermore, anyone who steals and mistreats a pet could be in breach of the Animal Welfare Act 2006 of which the maximum penalty is a fine of £20,000 and/or 6 months imprisonment. For those reasons, the Government has no plans to introduce separate offences of dog theft or dog kidnapping.

As part of its reforms for promoting more responsible dog ownership, Government has introduced plans for the microchipping of all dogs in England by April 2016, which may help to deter such thefts from occurring in the first place. Microchipping of all dogs will help owners recover lost or stray dogs, including, potentially, dogs that are stolen.

This e-petition remains open to signatures and will be considered for debate by the Backbench Business Committee should it pass the 100 000 signature threshold.

These lot are mainly on facebook, but you could join them,

http://www.stolenandmissingpetsalliance.co.uk/

You see there are lots of people trying to make change, you just need to open your eyes and look!

Ps for those who don't know a microchip is not proof of ownership yet, so if someone does take your dog

you still have to prove its your dog, a microchip only proves you own the chip, tattooing however can be regarded as proof

in the eyes of the law.

• Like 1