Rangers; What's Ashley Up To ?

Ashley will sell NCL if Rangers get back to Scottish Prem

It takes his sportswear brand into Europe thru the Champions League as Rangers will almost certainly be back there in next 5 years and he knows Newcastle prob won't

If that's the case then why send 5 basically unknown players.

Send up 5 top players and make certain they get back in.

Now i don't know what the man is up to....football he knows nothing about but making money he does so we will have to wait and see.

Just watched Kenny McDowalls interview....squirming in his little seat and I'm glad. He should man up and walk away.....imagine letting the board dictate who plays. Circus of a club at the moment.

Why are you glad lab??

Can't see it being very good for player morale. Knowing that it doesn't matter what you do on the training pitch someone else has a walk on place. As not very good for the players coming in, what sort of incentive is there to try your best if you're guaranteed a place in the 1st 11. Imo it's not the same rangers team of old and never will be.

• Like 1

Can't see it being very good for player morale. Knowing that it doesn't matter what you do on the training pitch someone else has a walk on place. As not very good for the players coming in, what sort of incentive is there to try your best if you're guaranteed a place in the 1st 11. Imo it's not the same rangers team of old and never will be.

I know boys who play junior football who would do a betted job than what we have atm! We are also still playing a player who is useless and who also better against rangers in a game he was playing in! So in my eyes these guys can't be any worse

it doesnt make sense to loan 5 players and make rangers pay wages, they cant afford to pay them.. mike ashley knows this.. i thought newcastle were paying the wages????

They can 'afford' to pay the wages because Ashley's lending them £10million.., and it looks like he's making sure they're going to spend it too. In the meantime I assume NUFC (Ashley) make a tidy saving on fringe players wages. It looks to me like he's transferring debt from a club he owns to one he has less than 10% shareholding in, which in turn also probably strengthens his hand for when King & Co. make their move. An extremely shrewd business move, or daylight robbery? Got to confess I don't know enough about the whole situation to suss out what the fcuk is going on..., but then neither do the majority of Rangers supporters either.

• Like 1

Ashley will sell NCL if Rangers get back to Scottish Prem

It takes his sportswear brand into Europe thru the Champions League as Rangers will almost certainly be back there in next 5 years and he knows Newcastle prob won't

If that's the case then why send 5 basically unknown players.

Send up 5 top players and make certain they get back in.

Now i don't know what the man is up to....football he knows nothing about but making money he does so we will have to wait and see.

Just watched Kenny McDowalls interview....squirming in his little seat and I'm glad. He should man up and walk away.....imagine letting the board dictate who plays. Circus of a club at the moment.

Why are you glad lab??

Left us to go to you lot......never liked him since. Felt sorrier for Ally to be fair. Not that much like....lol

KMcD done a good job for celtic, no need to be bitter lol

Jump ship when he thought Walter had ye flying.......made a c**t of that one...lol