2 minutes ago, Chancer said:

Six generations of chocolate sh##e .

Still breeding crap 

Did you work any this line 

On 14/06/2019 at 21:02, kcorder86 said:

Any lads remember or seen this bitch called JAY!

FABE2695-52BD-43D1-B3B8-67E805405649.jpeg

38663AFC-E3D8-41E4-85E5-0C9C2B122427.jpeg

Was this bitch stolen from Bristol 

28 minutes ago, ROM1 said:

Was this bitch stolen from Bristol 

Yes.Just wondered if anyone reconized her or seen her in another mans kennels was a number of years ago now.

On 14/06/2019 at 20:22, dillydog said:

My last days hunting with him, he was as good as they say with both terrier and spade..............his people skills needed work though 😂

IMG_20170319_093333.jpg

Don't know much about the man or his line but the one thing that struck me about his book (and I could be wrong as it's been a while since I read it, so I'm open to correction), he mentioned breeding poor terriers and states that while he'd only use a v good stud, he would breed off bitches who weren't top class, but whose brothers were very good - Take a chance! An honest admission I thought as opposed to the usual spiel of "I only breed off top class dogs and bitches" etc, etc.."Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear!" Springs to mind, just look at the recent post depicting KG's ad for Spartacus at stud, claiming that at the age of 2.5yrs he sired 35 litters, 100% of whose progeny proved in turn to be excellent workers... Some dog lol!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

Don't know much about the man or his line but the one thing that struck me about his book (and I could be wrong as it's been a while since I read it, so I'm open to correction), he mentioned breeding poor terriers and states that while he'd only use a v good stud, he would breed off bitches who weren't top class, but whose brothers were very good - Take a chance! An honest admission I thought as opposed to the usual spiel of "I only breed off top class dogs and bitches" etc, etc.."Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear!" Springs to mind, just look at the recent post depicting KG's ad for Spartacus at stud, claiming that at the age of 2.5yrs he sired 35 litters, 100% of whose progeny proved in turn to be excellent workers... Some dog lol!

did you know the sparticus dog  , see him work  , or see any of his progeny work , ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid g said:

did you know the sparticus dog  , see him work  , or see any of his progeny work , ?

No on all counts, but I've been around a good working line and some very good terriermen long enough to know no terrier no matter how good or well bred or good a producer he is will have a 100% success rate with 35 litters. That's not to say he wasn't well bred and didn't throw good stuff I think it's proven he did and but not to that extent! Jmho Sid..

• Like 3

On 17/06/2019 at 12:39, kcorder86 said:

Yes.Just wondered if anyone reconized her or seen her in another mans kennels was a number of years ago now.

My fault putting you on to the dick after Ken asked me if I knew of anyone with pups. There was a lot of lies told about what happened to the bitch by the lying prick Steve. There was also a lad called Fairgame/Spicey (old post on moochers) who claimed to have had found the bitch doubled up after he walked on to him on an earth, and he ran away leaving the dogs, and that he shot it for killing some chickens, though he did say it was an old 15 inch bitch, and she was only about 14 month, 10 month in that picture. 

• Like 2

Ken with Smithy 

Screenshot_20190621-133014_Facebook.jpg

20190621_133329.jpg

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 17/06/2019 at 06:59, dillydog said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart 

Very calm and grown up reply there dilly. I’m proud of you lol

• Haha 1

On 16/06/2019 at 22:33, tinytiger said:

There was a dog and bitch around called alf and bess,would they be anything to smithy?

No totally different blood

• Like 1

On 21/06/2019 at 13:32, Glyn..... said:

Ken with Smithy 

Screenshot_20190621-133014_Facebook.jpg

20190621_133329.jpg

That pics from Ed Reids canine gladiators book isnt it?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, downsouth said:

That pics from Ed Reids canine gladiators book isnt it?

It’s in one of the old Yearbooks too.