37 minutes ago, Salford black dog said:

Has some one got some pictures of smithy be nice to see some old picks of him 

think this is him ..Image may contain: 1 person, dog, outdoor and nature

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sid g said:

Image result for ken goulds smithy

Not knocking the dog but for a terrier that is supposed to have done so much he has a right pretty head on him.not a hair out of place and I don't give a f**k what anyone says a dog that's working close with its quarry does take injuries especially with bigger quarry.a lot of things that are written about these dogs are only hear say second hand information as the old saying goes paper won't refuse ink

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fat man said:

Not knocking the dog but for a terrier that is supposed to have done so much he has a right pretty head on him.not a hair out of place and I don't give a f**k what anyone says a dog that's working close with its quarry does take injuries especially with bigger quarry.a lot of things that are written about these dogs are only hear say second hand information as the old saying goes paper won't refuse ink

did you see the dog in the flesh to come to that conclusion ?

14 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Fatman, from the pics I’ve seen, the dog had nothing left.

Or are you on the wind up?

On the wind up or on the beer. 

Fatman your around long enough ta know  scars mean nothing. Looks a good solid animal

I'm a little out of my depth here but wasn't  Nick Steven's Rags Smithy daughter and if so wasn't his stuff tightly bred to her because his line surpassed all other lines in popularity since the 90's and as such should show people the true influence of Smithy blood 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 5

Granddaughter, and FM, zoom in on the picture of Ken holding Smithy, the dogs stripped completely back.........not that that ever proved a single thing 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dillydog said:

Granddaughter, and FM, zoom in on the picture of Ken holding Smithy, the dogs stripped completely back.........not that that ever proved a single thing 

dog had a tight jacket anyway used to grow long on his back , all kens dogs used to get shaved out in the summer not sure when the pic was taken around 82 ?

same pic above in colour fat man .. study that one ,  I dug the dog and he`d seen plenty had had the marks to prove it , and he`d take both no problem ,,  that's me done with this thread looking back theres plenty on here re the dog ..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dillydog said:

this is one of  n s -- rags Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sid g said:

this is one of  n s -- rags Image may contain: dog, outdoor and nature

Six generations from the start

18122009210.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1