• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last days hunting with him, he was as good as they say with both terrier and spade..............his people skills needed work though ?

I no longer post to this site, however I watch. I saw Smithy several times at work, he was a  very big lump of a dog. Not kept at a sporting weight as he was always kennelled,  tall as yr knees. I saw

Late 90's granddaughter of smithy most of my stuff is down from her.

Posted Images

he was bought from a unknown traveler, fact, regardles who got there hands on it. breeding not known. thats from the sourse himsef.

what source?Because Gouldy bought him from Ray Smith from Essex and that's from a couple of lads who dug him plenty of times before Ken got him.
  • Like 2

he was bought from a unknown traveler, fact, regardles who got there hands on it. breeding not known. thats from the sourse himsef.

what source?Because Gouldy bought him from Ray Smith from Essex and that's from a couple of lads who dug him plenty of times before Ken got him.

i had dealings with a fireman ,terry from essex at that time ,, he told me all about smittie & rags well before ken had them ;)

• Like 2

now see that's what I heard DS but I was talking to a mate recently and he reckons the dog was bred in Lancashire .

I thought ken got him off Colin d?

Why was he passed on so many times if he was such a good dog?? Not doubting his quality but could it not be possible that the dogs only a legend because of the people who owned him rather than his ability under the sod?

Money, usually!

• Like 1