1 hour ago, Apache... said:

I bet  you could tell a few stories graham of digging around Cheshire back in the day, I had a few dodgy days there myself being dropped off at dawn/sunset for the odd dig, antis waiting for us sometimes haha madness, good memories tho.

Oh yes, pal I could. Me and Bruce would be out most days through the week for years.  But there would be a crew of us who would go out at weekend Usually Sunday.  We would always get on and try make it to the Pub before closing it,e at dinner ???

• Like 3

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last days hunting with him, he was as good as they say with both terrier and spade..............his people skills needed work though ?

I no longer post to this site, however I watch. I saw Smithy several times at work, he was a  very big lump of a dog. Not kept at a sporting weight as he was always kennelled,  tall as yr knees. I saw

Late 90's granddaughter of smithy most of my stuff is down from her.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Graham56 said:

Oh yes, pal I could. Me and Bruce would be out most days through the week for years.  But there would be a crew of us who would go out at weekend Usually Sunday.  We would always get on and try make it to the Pub before closing it,e at dinner ???

Thank you Graham for your input anymore pics an stories?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Francie said:

Thank you Graham for your input anymore pics an stories?

Yeah I w8ll have a dig about for some photos, see what I’ve got, I don’t think ive got a lot of photos camera phones weren’t out then lol.

I have plenty of tales though we had a great laugh through the years. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

ken told that wide mouth frog joke for years he must of got it from you ?

Hahahahaha yeah I told it in the beer tent, we had all been having a sing song and I’d had a load of beer jumped on a table and ted the joke Ken was made up ??  Is Ken still alive ?

Edited by Graham56

Nice pics of the good times graham ? I'm feeding the dogs here and I remember digging with a couple of Manchester lads in Cheshire years ago we got a tug on the way home I had two black dogs and a wheaten well worked in the car, the copper handcuffed me to the handbrake of his car haha had me there for an hour, that was a close call, you say you were happy to make the pub I was happy to make it home. ?

• Haha 2
On 07/07/2019 at 23:57, Graham56 said:

Hahahahaha yeah I told it in the beer tent, we had all been having a sing song and I’d had a load of beer jumped on a table and ted the joke Ken was made up ??  Is Ken still alive ?

He judged Peover GF two years ago.

My daughter in the child handler class.

FB_IMG_1485633088860.jpg

22 hours ago, Apache... said:

Nice pics of the good times graham ? I'm feeding the dogs here and I remember digging with a couple of Manchester lads in Cheshire years ago we got a tug on the way home I had two black dogs and a wheaten well worked in the car, the copper handcuffed me to the handbrake of his car haha had me there for an hour, that was a close call, you say you were happy to make the pub I was happy to make it home. ?

?? I’m glad you got home ok in the end.