• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last days hunting with him, he was as good as they say with both terrier and spade..............his people skills needed work though ?

I no longer post to this site, however I watch. I saw Smithy several times at work, he was a  very big lump of a dog. Not kept at a sporting weight as he was always kennelled,  tall as yr knees. I saw

Late 90's granddaughter of smithy most of my stuff is down from her.

Posted Images

This is going back to late sixties, and seventies, i don't know it all i wasn't around the guys either. He says, Smithy was out of jet, which cd, had bought, along with rags, and witches, and the father was a lakeland. Aldershot, a mr gooshens. And that was the name of his hunt. Smithy was the only black dog, the others were chocolate type colours.

threads called smithy blood its on page 8

copy and pasted

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:04 PM

people are still talking about a dog thats been dead 20 yr -- still some dont know who bred the dog let people think what they think -- clever marketing by gouldy if you ask me .. :whistling:

DY i have been talking with stig and he told me that he never mentioned ---clever marketing or holding stuff back.. for the record smithy would kill to ground --- gouldy went to buy a bitch from some lads kent way smithy was there and offered for sale gouldy took a chance on him --- once the dog had started to make a name for himself other people clamed to have bred the dog ----- gouldys always said his breeding is unknown ... progeny from the dog grafted ..

tell stig hes full of shit :-)
  • Like 2

I know Pablo and respect him in every way, but Gould and that are long gone , the dogs are being worked and bred by us , not them ,what's about now , I know good terrier people working there dogs right and most important producing dogs that want the work , want it wow , even with all the laws etc were still here and producing terriers that are born to it . The chap who breeds my stuff would put me in a hole for mentioning his name so anyway gouldys stuffs the best . Parks Middleton let's talk the talk , ha . My terriers are pink , and better than the chocos , bash em with handbags .

• Like 1