Sparticus X Scratch

Was that Paul he_____. Think I spoke to him 20yrs ago about the dog. Did his number end 647 ?

Yes it was,not sure about the no. in reply to gasman i know we are going back a bit but i am pretty sure he was sired by spartacus as for the dam i could'nt say,do know he bought him direct from gould.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

Flint was definitely out of Spartacus I remember him getting him from kens. He was a friend of a friend at the time. Was the scratch bitch a rough haired bitch I think I dug to it with Ken around the time he got it back. I have a photo somewhere of her and Spartacus from that day

• Like 1

I have a dog here going back to jay which was Spartacus x jess. I know jess was also by Spartacus but don't know her dam. Was told when jess,s owner collected her from kens there was 2 litters in the pen and he didn't know which ones was out of which bitch. Anyone know different

I have a dog here going back to jay which was Spartacus x jess. I know jess was also by Spartacus but don't know her dam. Was told when jess,s owner collected her from kens there was 2 litters in the pen and he didn't know which ones was out of which bitch. Anyone know different

Jess wasn't by sparticus

• Like 1

was told jay was among 3litters of pups that were all the same age an all in 1pen so picked nobody knew which bitch she was from. They were all by Spartacus tho

was told last night that Scratch came from KG to SH back to KG, and was then offerd to another man, but she didn't suit him so she was sold to the states in pup to Spartacus. She had 2 pups, and was then sold to JMyers, and appears in the breeding of URu dog Crixus. The man also told me that Flint was %100 not sired by Spartacus

Make sure you get the right Flint, back in the day there were more than one Rags, Witch and even Flint. I have several 'Pedigrees', pictures and Magazines in Boxes somewhere. I used the Spartacus stuff a bit and had a daughter from PH's Flint and at best she was a mediocre Fox Bitch, but a little erratic at the start. She went to a man at the South Devon. I never understood why Flint did well at the Shows, he was a fairly large Dog, but had spindly Legs and out of proportion. He came down to me a couple of times and was less than impressive, he wouldn't of come home with me. Spartacus was a dog some guys might of left at the dig too! I never stuck with the Spartacus stuff, not for me. Some did and found that it crossed well with other tightly bred dogs of another line, which makes sense if you follow some lines of thought about Brood Stock and Battlecrosses. I openly admit some I euthanized would have done well in Kennels where they were only worked a few times a season, but after you 'gift' so many and get dumped on too many times, well........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1