Sparticus X Scratch

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

On 06/12/2019 at 18:24, fat man said:

As I said glyn there are men like yourself who have the dogs at heart but not all unfortunately are the same, I also like to know how my dogs are bred and what's behind them. Then there is the  other side of the coin where names of dogs were plastered all over the and then pedigrees started appearing, made up pedigrees from names that were taken from here and from books and the  sad thing is gullible people actually believe them to be true. 

Totally agree I had one guy from abroad send me a ped , which supposedly had my dogs in it the problem was it was my dog the grandsire possible but it wasn't,  mated to a daughter of Breays Kipper ? all for coin

I've got some starfish stabber making up the breeding of a friends dog I used but he is rob a dogs mate (how friendly I dont know ?) so its par for the course with them lot they pick the dumbest or completely clueless of blood and timelines to peddle their hung papers on and have for 30 odd years , its not harmed the working bloodlines 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Totally agree I had one guy from abroad send me a ped , which supposedly had my dogs in it the problem was it was my dog the grandsire possible but it wasn't,  mated to a daughter of Breays Kipper ? all for coin

I've got some starfish stabber making up the breeding of a friends dog I used but he is rob a dogs mate (how friendly I dont know ?) so its par for the course with them lot they pick the dumbest or completely clueless of blood and timelines to peddle their hung papers on and have for 30 odd years , its not harmed the working bloodlines 

Starfish stabber ????

27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Had yous arranged a meet up or where you just looking for a rent boy? ?

You make your own mind up :hmm: but lets just say  it's the first iv'e heard of it :laugh:..But good to see your back FD :victory:,do have to say  the old girl ain't with us any more so just newbies to start this season,but keep the layby warm and who knows how lucky you may be this winter.:air_kiss:..

Was in Ken's yard 15 to 20 years ago only once I saw an old black bitch which he gifted to me ,he had Russell's and long ear rabbits ,so I'm a bit confused how he bred all these  blackdogs s ?.I met him couple years back at a show and I had blackdog with me he tried to say he bred the dog ,I bred the dog and he was all nuttal blood ?.if Spartacus was a ugly hairy banded legging ,narrow headed c**t but was a great worker ,he would never of been mated ?

Edited by False Peds
10 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

Now we know where those furry ass mutts are coming from that you claim are Cocker bred..lolololol 

No Danny Boy I'm not you. I don't tell folks what blood line I have. I don't need to I'm not breeder. Hahaha, and that's not my dog bitchboy! And if it was I wouldn't be ashamed of him that's for sure! I'm not a ped chaser Danny Boy.