Sparticus X Scratch

16 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Then they will never be posted. Lol, it's ok buddy. Don't care but when you say that one has posted a bad example of a dog then you should be able to back it up by posting a pick of your dogs that are better representation of that line or it's just all hot air! I don't know you just like you don't know me. You came on here after I posted a good example of that blood still here and breed tight and right talking your shit saying how's it's a bad representation then you insult me by posting a pick of a dog that is no better then the one I posted in the looks department! And it's not even your dog! Hahaha, so please stop it!! You all are haters on the Americans!! Believe it or not we have the same blood as you guys do, so stop the jealousy!! And there are folks here that bred them right and that doesn't get on dog boards either! They kept there lines tight and right for many years and barley have litters till they need a dog! Most on this board are young kid's! Your hunting days are not like they were years ago guy's everyone around the world knows this! Your hunting rights got taken away years ago! Yeah some of you are still digging but let's keep it real 80% of you don't! Just a bunch of young big mouth guys acting like they do. Just like when the game of the box was strong over here and it went to shit! The smart ones got out and the young and dumb jumped in and trying to live off of the old timers day! Never will be the same! Same thing that is going on over the pond with the terriers by you guy's! Folks from our country used to fly across the pond to hunt with some of the best dog men known in your country! So stop saying all we got over here is your Garbage because if you had half a brain you would know your lying to yourself when you say that. Most of your pats on here don't even look close to the dogs of yesterday! There fricken huge! None spannable dogs that really are the size of a lot of pits over here. Why do you guys think I never ask about how your dogs are breed or how to get one? 1 because there to big! 2 because you guys openly admit to selling folks crap dogs with fake PEDs! Says a lot about your country men doesn't?‍♂️

ABC  the dogs from them lines your speaking about now, the old gouldy stuff... no disrespect was brought to Ireland north and south in the early 80s by the man himself why? To test these terriers to the hilt on game and an abundance of it to go at.. some big digs with good men on the shovel.... experienced terrier men... the original terriers your talking about were all on the 15 16 inch size and around 20lb to 25lb weight.... again not all but 80% of the stuff being bred tightly anyway...some may have been 13 inch or 14 inch high and around the 14 to 18lb range... the terriers being bred tightly to the old original lines are NOT too big there the same weight and size of there parents, grandparents, great grandparents..there all peas in a pod that what line breeding is for.... now a lot of men bought dogs from these lines also, from ken or at shows or off some boy who told them there were gouldy bred back then... just the same way now every black dog is a cocker lol....may not even have been, because as you say only about 10% of all the terrier men rounded up want terriers for the correct and right reasons and thats to preserve the working terrier to its truest form with no money parting ways... for any reason....

treat quarry with nothing but respect, backfill correctly and have a pile of PERMISSION to go at....

80%  who post on this forum only go out 4 times a year with the best camera money can buy,   a 2 piece shovel like wtf... youd snap that on a half decent dig, always a terrier tied to a tree in the local park with a collar on it thats never seen the dark and a shovel driv into the grass beside it....

then theres lads who are on this site sit bk and read and laugh and don't even post dig 4 times a week in season testing dogs to the hilt from old stuff and just keep on and know there history inside out... for if you dont know the correct lineage your footings or foundations of the whole build are fcuked to start with.

As far as I can see that pic that travis posted is as nigh on the original terriers as it still is today ? Proper linebred terriers with a real history of work and thought behind them are not few and far between like some think. They maybe hidden from sites and circles and not peddled but there there.. and there not just black dogs...there all good strong boned terriers, heavy set to do a tough job for long periods of time many many times throughout there working life with good heads and real quiet non gassy attitude they live for the dark....I hate weedy weak terriers, lets be honest anyone who has a bit of time under there belt knows a terrier can loose up to 2lb in weight easy on a tester... so I like a fit terrier with a small bit of body fat... good coat, relaxed but that air of confidence..

the only terrier line successfull at the size yous folk need them for is Nuttal stuff... there more consistently 12 to 14 inch high stuff between 14 16 lb weight type, and ive seen many terriers from that line look like budgies.. but work like a golden eagle ..so dont know why yous men are obsessed with the terrier lines yous seem to be for the original bred tightly stuff by men who know what there doing are still 15 to 16 and 20 odd lb weight... or did yous inject them with the patterdale dwarfism gene...

honest question ABC ... you say you have been to Ireland and been out... what part of the country roughly may I ask?.  PM if prefer...?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, steeltoecapboot said:

What why does a golden eagle work again ??

Im not too sure but sure who cares its the Americans right.. so according to some  if I can work this right... with hung peds of the budgie bitch X golden eagle dog... I may just have an alright Christmas... ?

36 minutes ago, stop.end said:

ABC  the dogs from them lines your speaking about now, the old gouldy stuff... no disrespect was brought to Ireland north and south in the early 80s by the man himself why? To test these terriers to the hilt on game and an abundance of it to go at.. some big digs with good men on the shovel.... experienced terrier men... the original terriers your talking about were all on the 15 16 inch size and around 20lb to 25lb weight.... again not all but 80% of the stuff being bred tightly anyway...some may have been 13 inch or 14 inch high and around the 14 to 18lb range... the terriers being bred tightly to the old original lines are NOT too big there the same weight and size of there parents, grandparents, great grandparents..there all peas in a pod that what line breeding is for.... now a lot of men bought dogs from these lines also, from ken or at shows or off some boy who told them there were gouldy bred back then... just the same way now every black dog is a cocker lol....may not even have been, because as you say only about 10% of all the terrier men rounded up want terriers for the correct and right reasons and thats to preserve the working terrier to its truest form with no money parting ways... for any reason....

treat quarry with nothing but respect, backfill correctly and have a pile of PERMISSION to go at....

80%  who post on this forum only go out 4 times a year with the best camera money can buy,   a 2 piece shovel like wtf... youd snap that on a half decent dig, always a terrier tied to a tree in the local park with a collar on it thats never seen the dark and a shovel driv into the grass beside it....

then theres lads who are on this site sit bk and read and laugh and don't even post dig 4 times a week in season testing dogs to the hilt from old stuff and just keep on and know there history inside out... for if you dont know the correct lineage your footings or foundations of the whole build are fcuked to start with.

As far as I can see that pic that travis posted is as nigh on the original terriers as it still is today ? Proper linebred terriers with a real history of work and thought behind them are not few and far between like some think. They maybe hidden from sites and circles and not peddled but there there.. and there not just black dogs...there all good strong boned terriers, heavy set to do a tough job for long periods of time many many times throughout there working life with good heads and real quiet non gassy attitude they live for the dark....I hate weedy weak terriers, lets be honest anyone who has a bit of time under there belt knows a terrier can loose up to 2lb in weight easy on a tester... so I like a fit terrier with a small bit of body fat... good coat, relaxed but that air of confidence..

the only terrier line successfull at the size yous folk need them for is Nuttal stuff... there more consistently 12 to 14 inch high stuff between 14 16 lb weight type, and ive seen many terriers from that line look like budgies.. but work like a golden eagle ..so dont know why yous men are obsessed with the terrier lines yous seem to be for the original bred tightly stuff by men who know what there doing are still 15 to 16 and 20 odd lb weight... or did yous inject them with the patterdale dwarfism gene...

honest question ABC ... you say you have been to Ireland and been out... what part of the country roughly may I ask?.  PM if prefer...?

Nice post buddy. An honest post. I been telling folks over here that have some of the blood that's been mentioned that if you don't pick the right dog it's gonna be to big for what we need over here. I got to pick mine and the breeder also picked a couple and he knows what I'm looking for. I'm grateful all my dogs are spannable and not 20+Lbs. Not saying I don't have a couple that aren't because I do have 2 big one's. 20lbers. Are they good for our earth over here? Hell no! So why Americans keep chasing them don't know. But that line will fade away in the next 5 years or less when the real hunters realize the dogs are to big for here and they will try and find another blood line to peddle I'm sure. And by the way 15/l6 Lb pats will fit in our earth just to let you know. And depending on how deep the chest is and how flexible they are. And I didn't want to come on here to argue with some of you, all I did was post a pick of the blood you guys were asking about and Sid said it was a poor example when in fact it wasn't. If I lived in your country most of you would be asking how to get some of that dog. But because I'm from America the dog is crap. Lol, which is bullshit. A good dog is a good dog despite how its breed or the country it's from! And when you guys keep saying you guys sent over your garbage with fake PEDs makes you all look real bad as human beings wouldn't you say? You ask me to send you a dog I'm gonna send you what your asking for with the right PEDs or no PEDs if that's what we discussed. But I would never send anyone a pos with fake paper's! Never! That's the biggest low life move in the dogs! Right up there with a dog thief as far as I'm concerned! All I have to say is, to folks that openly admitte this, PLEASE KEEP SENDING YOUR JUNK AND FAKE PEDS OVER HERE! JUST MAKING MY DOGS LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sid g said:

a poor specimen in comparison to the dogs of the same type of breeding from back in the day when the line was purer and not as diluted ...... dont that make sense to you  ?  ... 

Do you not get fed up of banging your head against a wall? ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Listen I'm not trying to fight with you. You think the dog I posted was a bad example then that's your right. But please don't be like the rest of the shit talkers and post one of your dogs to show me why you would say that. Otherwise I'm taking it that your taking shit about the dog I posted because I'm American. That's what you guys like to do to us American's! Pure jealousy is what it really is. Look at the dogs most of you post on here, they don't look anything like what they did yesterday! They just keep getting bigger and bigger. Maybe just maybe we do have good dogs over here. Not everyone from country is a low life thief or paper hanger. Maybe that's just the crowd most of you on here run with and why most of you lose your yards to them! 

never a dull moment abc 

27 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Nice post buddy. An honest post. I been telling folks over here that have some of the blood that's been mentioned that if you don't pick the right dog it's gonna be to big for what we need over here. I got to pick mine and the breeder also picked a couple and he knows what I'm looking for. I'm grateful all my dogs are spannable and not 20+Lbs. Not saying I don't have a couple that aren't because I do have 2 big one's. 20lbers. Are they good for our earth over here? Hell no! So why Americans keep chasing them don't know. But that line will fade away in the next 5 years or less when the real hunters realize the dogs are to big for here and they will try and find another blood line to peddle I'm sure. And by the way 15/l6 Lb pats will fit in our earth just to let you know. And depending on how deep the chest is and how flexible they are. And I didn't want to come on here to argue with some of you,   SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE :good:..

The rest is you trying to make something out of something you don't want to hear because as much as you say peds mean nothing to you when going by your posts about this line of dogs and how your getting the hump over being told the truth about the looks of your dog they sure do mean everything to you.. You've had a few posts from men who have handled and dug to more than one of that line of terrier and told you how they were but still you try to argue,,,:wallbash:,,fcuk sake listen (well read :tongue2:) what your being told,sit on your hands so you don't type any more stupid and fecking learn something interesting and important :victory: and if you cannot do such a thing then your a fecking cur :yes:...

Your call ABC :bye:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, sid g said:

a poor specimen in comparison to the dogs of the same type of breeding from back in the day when the line was purer and not as diluted ...... dont that make sense to you  ?  ... 

Yes it does Sid. What doesn't make sense is you saying the pick I posted was a poor specimen when you know that it isn't. 

• Confused 1
23 minutes ago, fireman said:

The rest is you trying to make something out of something you don't want to hear because as much as you say peds mean nothing to you when going by your posts about this line of dogs and how your getting the hump over being told the truth about the looks of your dog they sure do mean everything to you.. You've had a few posts from men who have handled and dug to more than one of that line of terrier and told you how they were but still you try to argue,,,:wallbash:,,fcuk sake listen (well read :tongue2:) what your being told,sit on your hands so you don't type any more stupid and fecking learn something interesting and important :victory: and if you cannot do such a thing then your a fecking cur :yes:...

Your call ABC :bye:

Listen I'm not arguing about anything. Just saying that Sid saying the pick I posted, which by the way is not my dog? was not a good example when anyone who can see that it is. So no I'm not arguing about what there saying. Can you read also? If you can then start back and actually read the tread. Lol, because I'm not arguing I'm just saying he had to be blind. Lol, so get over it. Lmao. Are they the same dog as yesterday's? Of course not! But let's face it, not to far off either. In looks that is, not talking about working wise. Because I wouldn't know. Wasn't there back in the day the guys themselves. 

42 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Nice post buddy. An honest post. I been telling folks over here that have some of the blood that's been mentioned that if you don't pick the right dog it's gonna be to big for what we need over here. I got to pick mine and the breeder also picked a couple and he knows what I'm looking for. I'm grateful all my dogs are spannable and not 20+Lbs. Not saying I don't have a couple that aren't because I do have 2 big one's. 20lbers. Are they good for our earth over here? Hell no! So why Americans keep chasing them don't know. But that line will fade away in the next 5 years or less when the real hunters realize the dogs are to big for here and they will try and find another blood line to peddle I'm sure. And by the way 15/l6 Lb pats will fit in our earth just to let you know. And depending on how deep the chest is and how flexible they are. And I didn't want to come on here to argue with some of you, all I did was post a pick of the blood you guys were asking about and Sid said it was a poor example when in fact it wasn't. If I lived in your country most of you would be asking how to get some of that dog. But because I'm from America the dog is crap. Lol, which is bullshit. A good dog is a good dog despite how its breed or the country it's from! And when you guys keep saying you guys sent over your garbage with fake PEDs makes you all look real bad as human beings wouldn't you say? You ask me to send you a dog I'm gonna send you what your asking for with the right PEDs or no PEDs if that's what we discussed. But I would never send anyone a pos with fake paper's! Never! That's the biggest low life move in the dogs! Right up there with a dog thief as far as I'm concerned! All I have to say is, to folks that openly admitte this, PLEASE KEEP SENDING YOUR JUNK AND FAKE PEDS OVER HERE! JUST MAKING MY DOGS LOOK THAT MUCH BETTER? 

What the fcuk would you know about the size of terriers needed over here? Yea that’s right fcuk all. ???. Black terriers are any other for that matter didn’t evolve into what they are by accident and they definitely weren’t bred for work in the states so what the fcuk are you talking about our terriers are to big?? We don’t need fragile little fanny lickers YOU do. 

• Haha 7
5 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Listen I'm not arguing about anything.  YES YOU ARE  and sid is right :yes:   . Wasn't there back in the day the guys themselves.  Sid was and knew BN and has dug with the man to this line of dogs........ Now tell us all again he 's fecking wrong :laugh:..

22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What the fcuk would you know about the size of terriers needed over here? Yea that’s right fcuk all. ???. Black terriers are any other for that matter didn’t evolve into what they are by accident and they definitely weren’t bred for work in the states so what the fcuk are you talking about our terriers are to big?? We don’t need fragile little fanny lickers YOU do. 

First off turd! I said they were to big for our earth! Man you guys can't even read over there! No wonder why that country is so poor! You don't even have any good dogs! Stfu! I'm not gon a make this a hit topic GIRL'S! SO PISS OFF!! 

24 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

First off turd! I said they were to big for our earth! Man you guys can't even read over there! No wonder why that country is so poor! You don't even have any good dogs! Stfu! I'm not gon a make this a hit topic GIRL'S! SO PISS OFF!! 

Na you’re gonna fcuk off before you make yourself look a bigger fool than you already have. 

• Haha 4