Sparticus X Scratch

Just now, Redcloud said:

Good read shamo! ...My uncle used to keep some Smithy blood said it was second  to none,what Smithy dogs were yours out of shamo if you don't mind me asking?.He told me that ovitt was all that also.Did you have anything out of sparticus? 

• 5 months later...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Spartacus bred dog I had another great working dog

ABC if you put a picture up be prepared to be shot down in flames, in all honesty mate when you stuck it up I took one look and thought what a shit type ! I'm not looking for a fight, I'm not a k

Posted Images

On 04/02/2015 at 08:37, axle said:

Anybody know of any stuff bred down from this mating before scratch went to america. Cheers

Theres probably scratch stuff in america be far far back though we had a daughter of scratch years ago was a handy dog, I'd half to look but i think we got a bitch in the kennel now that scrat hnus in her pedigree

Edited by BrandonDGPT
15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

???

? shhh an let the grown ups talk,  there’s a good boy ?

Let the grown up talk? Lmao, I showed there is that blood around here still, what have you contributed to This thread besides you ruining your mouth?‍♂️ now NOW catchum, time for you to be a good boy and KENNEL UP??

1 hour ago, sid g said:

compared to what i`ve worked,seen or known of from that line for a dog thats a poor specimen  ...

Really? You must be blind!! Then let's see what you worked that looks better? Your just on here trying to run your mouth and you know it. Come on show us your mutt that's the same blood that looks better?

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Silly fcuker? do you forget where the dog your spouting about was grafted an used? Way Before you ever even knew what a black dog was ??? Maybe just maybe? Your actually talking to somebody that knows a bit more than you? Try listening for a change ffs, you may enjoy it?

Try listening to what catchum? How that dog doesn't look like what it's supposed to? f***ing really? Would you like me to post endless picks of dogs in the ped to compare what they look like? Besides I I'm not wasting my breath with someone like you who doesn't even own a good terrier!  Your mutts have genetic problems FFS!! Not even gonna waste my typing for some turd like you who talks nothing but shit!!