My New Friends I Meat On The Land Lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Country is f****d!!! Ive had dogs confiscated,fines,motors confiscated,tag,probation,banned from keeping hunting dogs,banned out of counties.. Yet I've never harmed a single person,damaged property,st

Only ever been copt in the field twice in nearly 60 years, better off out on your own, ive been spotted many a time just lately, being somewhere i shouldnt be, they must say to emselves, look at that

4 lads , 5 dogs is asking for trouble imo..at least they didn't take the dogs. .

Posted Images

your famous

HARE COURSING INCIDENT

Officers this afternoon received a report of males on an open field near to Grandford Drove, March. These males were seen on the field with dog’s hare coursing. Officers were dispatched to the area and quickly arrived to find 4 males and 5 dogs.

All 4 males have been reported for summons and will attend court at a later date. As well as this their vehicle has been seized by Police.
If you see any persons on land and you believe they are hare coursing please report this via 999.

https://www.(!64.56:886/FenCops.WisbechTeam?pnref=story