• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 weeks old shouldnt even be away from the mother yet , who ever you got it from must be a plank.

Absolutely NOT. There is very little protein in stuff like that. Pups need protein, lots of it, and preferably from a meat or fish source, not from cereals. They aren't like humans at all, and if you

The best treat you can give your pup is to get a good mate who is clued up on dogs and hang around with him untill all the hurdles in feeding rearing and training are over come ,nothing beats having a

Posted Images

Are they scones lol.

THEY SURE ARE!

NOTHING GETS WAISTED IN MY HOUSE.

DONT SEE THE POINT IN PUTTING FOOD INTO THE BIN WHEN MY RUNNERS CAN USE IT.

WHEN UNDER FED RUNNERS HIT THE WALL MY RUNNERS HAVE GOT SUMMIT LEFT IN THE TANK.!

• Like 1

Are they scones lol.

I was going to ask the same? They have raisins in them which can be fatal for dogs. Unfortunately for me i found out the hard way. Red Dog got hold of some raisins, in 12 hours she went from fighting fit, to depressed, vomiting, howling, fitting, full body contortion, coma, dead. Nothing the vet could do. Please be careful when it comes to dried fruit and dogs.

• Like 1

Are they scones lol.

I was going to ask the same? They have raisins in them which can be fatal for dogs. Unfortunately for me i found out the hard way. Red Dog got hold of some raisins, in 12 hours she went from fighting fit, to depressed, vomiting, howling, fitting, full body contortion, coma, dead. Nothing the vet could do. Please be careful when it comes to dried fruit and dogs.
NEW ONE ON ME .ILL LOOK INTO IT.

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM BEFORE.

THERES ONLY 2/3 THINGS ILL NOT FEED TO MY GUYS AND THATS A NEW ONE.

1IB OF RAISENS (NO)

A DOZEN RAISENS I DONT C MUCH OF A PROBLEM.LOL

NEW ONE ON ME .ILL LOOK INTO IT.

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM BEFORE.
THERES ONLY 2/3 THINGS ILL NOT FEED TO MY GUYS AND THATS A NEW ONE.
1IB OF RAISENS (NO)
A DOZEN RAISENS I DONT C MUCH OF A PROBLEM.LOL

It was for me too, Still gutted and it was over a year ago :(

I knew not to feed chocolate, but not this. Cracking dogs btw ;)

Quiet a few things are toxic to dogs if you look into it, chocolate and raisins being the most likely. Bit of a bug bear for me seeing people give their dogs a little chocolate treat, yes a little bit might not do any real damage but why bother when you know full well it is crap anyway. A lot of human food nowadays has no nutritional value and contains more crap than its worse consuming anyway, better in the bin than in your dogs or better still dont put the rubbish in the first place. I should say i feed my dogs plenty of scraps but nothing that has been processed in anyway, mind you i wouldnt eat it myself either, far too much salt and preservatives added to modern so called food atb.

Quiet a few things are toxic to dogs if you look into it, chocolate and raisins being the most likely. Bit of a bug bear for me seeing people give their dogs a little chocolate treat, yes a little bit might not do any real damage but why bother when you know full well it is crap anyway. A lot of human food nowadays has no nutritional value and contains more crap than its worse consuming anyway, better in the bin than in your dogs or better still dont put the rubbish in the first place. I should say i feed my dogs plenty of scraps but nothing that has been processed in anyway, mind you i wouldnt eat it myself either, far too much salt and preservatives added to modern so called food atb.

IAGREE ABOUT THE CHOCOLATE,BUT THINGS LIKE TINS OF SPAGHETTI N RICE ANY TINNED VEG MIXED THREW THERE COOKED MEAT AND REDMILLS N TOASTED LOAFS I DONT C THE BIG DEAL.

IM NOT A BELIVER IN OWNING A WALKING ZYLAPHONE IF ICAN C THERE 11s THERE UNDER FED IN MY BOOK.