Huma Reg S200 Leaking Firing Valve

Hi guys,

Attempting to DIY my reg on my s200 all was going great until I put it back together and it seems to be leaking from the firing valve, I left the gap for the reg to breath but even tightening it up a bit it's still leaking, tried filling all the way to see if it sealed but no luck

Followed xtx video and have messaged Darin but obv he's not on at the moment, was wondering if anyone has an experience with them ,

Couldn't send cylinder away because it's a nightmare from Chanel Islands and seemed easy enough.

And now the reg has been pushed over the threads I can't get it out, unless I take the filling valve off now too,

Could it be the number of turns on the firing valve, the video suggested one full turn?

Help please if possible'!!

Cheers

Craig

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhsC6yMuPB4

• 4 weeks later...

i have had rifles come in to us to be put right. people buy a diy reg fit it and then get problems one problem is a reg will reduce pressure in the firing chamber and as a result it often needs a better return spring on the valve because the hammer spring slowly pushes the valve of its seat. also the standared hammer spring will be far to strong for a regulated gun so it will keep the valve open long wasting air

• Like 1