Goodbye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why call them wheaten crosses if they are crossbred lurchers. fast mongrels. it don't make them any better or any worse. but a wheaten cross is or should be wheaten x not wheaten bull collie. that is a different dog altogether. good luck with your pup but it aint a wheaten cross . its a lurcher with wheaten blood in the mix.

It is a wheaten x and what are you going on about it doesn't make them any better or any worse? haha why would I say look at my "crossbred lurcher it's a fast mongrel with wheaten in the mix " if I can just say it's a wheaten x,ye nutter haha and I didn't know it have collie and bull in it either atb AY

if I had a collie lab cross I would call it what it what it was. either a collie lab cross or simply a lurcher :thumbs: . I would not omit to mention a big chunk of its breeding. (for whatever reason). and think that genuine wheaten crosses repution is suffering due to this. this is just an observation and not aimed at any one or any pup imparticular. (disclaimer incase of being called a plassy hunter) :D all the very best with your pup i'm sure it will do you proud :thumbs:

• Like 1

why call them wheaten crosses if they are crossbred lurchers. fast mongrels. it don't make them any better or any worse. but a wheaten cross is or should be wheaten x not wheaten bull collie. that is a different dog altogether. good luck with your pup but it aint a wheaten cross . its a lurcher with wheaten blood in the mix.

It is a wheaten x and what are you going on about it doesn't make them any better or any worse? haha why would I say look at my "crossbred lurcher it's a fast mongrel with wheaten in the mix " if I can just say it's a wheaten x,ye nutter haha and I didn't know it have collie and bull in it either atb AY

if I had a collie lab cross I would call it what it what it was. either a collie lab cross or simply a lurcher :thumbs: . I would not omit to mention a big chunk of its breeding. (for whatever reason). and think that genuine wheaten crosses repution is suffering due to this. this is just an observation and not aimed at any one or any pup imparticular. (disclaimer incase of being called a plassy hunter) :D all the very best with your pup i'm sure it will do you proud :thumbs:
no let's argue that was too easy haha atb WT

Chris Hickling is a fraud. He USED to have some useful russells many moons ago,he was lent a cross bred bitch pat/bull/russell from mr k.gould and bred off her without consulting mrk.gould,claimed he never bred from her though he had her 4yrs. Why would any man or woman believe anything this man says? These wheaten crosses carry as much collie and bull in the too which he forgets to mention,they are at best lurchers NOT wheaten crosses in my eyes. Chris hickling was given a life line by a member off here and allowed to stay in property then proceeded to bully them when they asked him to vacate the property. Chris hickling also proceeded to tell these people he was a bare knuckle fighter from nottinghsmshire. Hahah and that he could not stand black people,which i find odd as he reared 2 half cast children with his missis is nottingham for over 10yrs. Would you buy a dog off the great chris hickling now? Il leave it with you all.

no wonder he doesn't like black people having to bring two of the fuckers up for ten years! I'm not too keen on them myself and I've never even owned one atb At

That's a bit bad mate no need for that

more or less haha, he used dog thinking it was 3/4grey, 1/4kerry blue, owner still insists thats the breeding, pups were born, there was few chocolate pups and a couple looked like bullx, so Chris then said the bull.must be in Tyler the stud dog, as it wasn't in his wheatenxs lollol I have been told off a couple guys in ire that the Kerry bluex is what it is, as thats where its sire came from, and few others have since said when Chris bought his wheatenx years ago he was given pup from a wheaten/collie/grey or guy had 2 litters running together and it was pot luck lol

😶 Edited by WEDGEY

thats right mate, that was the breeding, until the pups come out choc and bully looking, then Chris changed his mind, like I said at time, I didn't care about them being wheatenxs, I never bought bitch for her breeding. I was told heather was a real steady type, and was told Tyler was same off guys I still to this day trust, so I took chance, if id wanted a wheatenx, I wouldn't have got one with kerryblue in it, bit I didn't care about ingredients, I only cared about parents style of working, and tbh my bitch is as steady as they come, made okay ferreting dog and not too shabby on lamped bunnies so I got what I wanted, I was just pissed off changed as soon as I handed money over lol what pup in litter you got otter? O think mine only one that not had pups pumped out of her or been passed on lol

my dog was sired by Chris's "Mac" to his half sister , an accidental mating ..the dog is 4 year old now ...tbh I been out of the game for 3 years so my dog not had fair chance to do much but this season I'm back on form ....I bought my dog from a fella up north "Shepard" on thl I think he was called ....at the time dotty doo was involved in a conversation about the Kerry blue blood ...I spoke to Chris on the phone he told me about the stud dog 3/4 grey 1/4 Kerry blue and that he found out it was a Kerry blue after using it ..this Kerry blue sired my dogs mother ..so my dog has 1/16 Kerry blue ...to me my dog looks like his father ..Mac

Chris Hickling is a fraud. He USED to have some useful russells many moons ago,he was lent a cross bred bitch pat/bull/russell from mr k.gould and bred off her without consulting mrk.gould,claimed he never bred from her though he had her 4yrs. Why would any man or woman believe anything this man says? These wheaten crosses carry as much collie and bull in the too which he forgets to mention,they are at best lurchers NOT wheaten crosses in my eyes. Chris hickling was given a life line by a member off here and allowed to stay in property then proceeded to bully them when they asked him to vacate the property. Chris hickling also proceeded to tell these people he was a bare knuckle fighter from nottinghsmshire. Hahah and that he could not stand black people,which i find odd as he reared 2 half cast children with his missis is nottingham for over 10yrs. Would you buy a dog off the great chris hickling now? Il leave it with you all.

no wonder he doesn't like black people having to bring two of the fuckers up for ten years! I'm not too keen on them myself and I've never even owned one atb At
That's a bit bad mate no need for that
just a bit? Edited by All-terrain