Goodbye

why call them wheaten crosses if they are crossbred lurchers. fast mongrels. it don't make them any better or any worse. but a wheaten cross is or should be wheaten x not wheaten bull collie. that is a different dog altogether. good luck with your pup but it aint a wheaten cross . its a lurcher with wheaten blood in the mix.

Edited by All-terrain

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why call them wheaten crosses if they are crossbred lurchers. fast mongrels. it don't make them any better or any worse. but a wheaten cross is or should be wheaten x not wheaten bull collie. that is a different dog altogether. good luck with your pup but it aint a wheaten cross . its a lurcher with wheaten blood in the mix.

It is a wheaten x and what are you going on about it doesn't make them any better or any worse? haha why would I say look at my "crossbred lurcher it's a fast mongrel with wheaten in the mix " if I can just say it's a wheaten x,ye nutter haha and I didn't know it have collie and bull in it either atb AY
put a thread up,about pakis get a 20 pager put one about a working dog get shit of plazzy hunters haha only on thl,tell you what though this dog at 5 mnths is keener than anything atb AT

aye that's right, but tbh the Kerry blue or bull blood, was still undecided lol, that come from a dog that Chris used as a stud over his own heather, I'm sure his pup off all terrains is bred from a wheatenx sire and dam, folk still say heather who Chris bred most of his litters out of is intact a collie/wheaten/bull lurcher and tbh I don't know truth on that, i was told by a couple members on here few years ago. So wont comment on heathers breeding. Iv seen few half sisters/brothers to my bitch out of heather to diff wheatenx studs, and they certainly looked like typical wheatenxs tbh, mine is more of a mixed lurcher breeding going by looks and actions. I had gripe with guy as he told me one thing, took my money and then i was told other things off folk, when i asked him his story changed and he tried to threaten me lol I paid my money and took my chances..

I seem to remember a conversation on here a few years back that stated a bit of Kerry blue in the mix ....I think dotty was involved in that topic , his bitchs a bit of Kerry blue ???

aye that's right, but tbh the Kerry blue or bull blood, was still undecided lol, that come from a dog that Chris used as a stud over his own heather, I'm sure his pup off all terrains is bred from a wheatenx sire and dam, folk still say heather who Chris bred most of his litters out of is intact a collie/wheaten/bull lurcher and tbh I don't know truth on that, i was told by a couple members on here few years ago. So wont comment on heathers breeding. Iv seen few half sisters/brothers to my bitch out of heather to diff wheatenx studs, and they certainly looked like typical wheatenxs tbh, mine is more of a mixed lurcher breeding going by looks and actions. I had gripe with guy as he told me one thing, took my money and then i was told other things off folk, when i asked him his story changed and he tried to threaten me lol I paid my money and took my chances..

I seem to remember a conversation on here a few years back that stated a bit of Kerry blue in the mix ....I think dotty was involved in that topic , his bitchs a bit of Kerry blue ???

...I can't remember the full story but the general just of it was Chris had used a stud dog from elsewhere and was told it was a Wheaton x but it turned out to be a 1/4 Kerry blue

more or less haha, he used dog thinking it was 3/4grey, 1/4kerry blue, owner still insists thats the breeding, pups were born, there was few chocolate pups and a couple looked like bullx, so Chris then said the bull.must be in Tyler the stud dog, as it wasn't in his wheatenxs lollol I have been told off a couple guys in ire that the Kerry bluex is what it is, as thats where its sire came from, and few others have since said when Chris bought his wheatenx years ago he was given pup from a wheaten/collie/grey or guy had 2 litters running together and it was pot luck lol

• Like 2

I just found an old thread but can't repost it ....Chris himself says to dotty that there is Kerry blue in Dotty's bitch ....5/8 greyhound 2/8 Wheaton 1/8 Kerry blue ...... My dog is from the same litter I do believe

thats right mate, that was the breeding, until the pups come out choc and bully looking, then Chris changed his mind, like I said at time, I didn't care about them being wheatenxs, I never bought bitch for her breeding. I was told heather was a real steady type, and was told Tyler was same off guys I still to this day trust, so I took chance, if id wanted a wheatenx, I wouldn't have got one with kerryblue in it, bit I didn't care about ingredients, I only cared about parents style of working, and tbh my bitch is as steady as they come, made okay ferreting dog and not too shabby on lamped bunnies so I got what I wanted, I was just pissed off changed as soon as I handed money over lol what pup in litter you got otter? O think mine only one that not had pups pumped out of her or been passed on lol

• Like 1