Only Fools

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one that springs to mind for me is the diamond smuggling one.....getting lost in the North Sea and asking the geezer on the oil rig what way to Holland

Or the singer who can't pronounce his R's lol

What does it for me with Fools and Horses is its so easy to relate to......we all know a Trigger or have an old Uncle Albert or know a Boycie they are characters that normal every day folk are around

Only Fools Was Brilliant . . We've Been Had Some Great Comedies , Only Fools , Dads Army , Porridge , The Royle Family , Steptoe & Son , Ect . And Some That I Just Don't Get , Mrs Browns Boys , The Office Do Nothing For My Humour !!

• Like 2

I am taping them all for me dad, he will have to watch them up here , he wont have that '' internet rubbish '' :laugh: .. I have tried explaining how this tv box works & its not a cassette i can pop to the house for him to watch, bless him :laugh: .

I laughed at Rodney tonight when he chucked the clip on pony tail over the back of the sofa & said'' its a strong un'' :laugh:

• Like 1