If You Could Only Have One?..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My beautiful Super 10. Owned it from new, had it blueprinted, then updated when the circlip came off. Now in the CS700 stock with those baffles in the shroud. Short, stubby (just like the owner) and q

Always the way mate you don't realise what you've got till it's gone

Nice when you get an old friend back   they say its the man or woman behind the rifle that makes or brakes the rifle and with my old raider 22 i made her a legend or is it me that is the legend i li

Posted Images

A brand new Rapid 17 with a quick fill adaptor. If it has to be a springer... This one. If any THL owns this... Ill buy it when you sell. End of.

post-94709-0-96105200-1422826110_thumb.jpg

As an edit. John Darlings original 7. Whatever happened to that rifle...............?

• Like 2

My tuned BSF b55 Bavaria, that like a t*at I swapped for a FWB sport, or was it a Sharp innova and cash? In the late 80s, it was quite simply the best spring gun I have ever owned, and guess what MAC, it was .22 lol, I would love another and will get one, at some point, but as I have already mentioned I am going to a SFS Imp, which I reckon is about the nearest modern equivalent :thumbs:

• Like 2

I had a .22 BSF B55 custom, that, after more recent research, turns out it was a venom and they only did about twenty of them. I really wish I still had that one. As for pcp's, I'm happy with my rapid, but I really fancy an FX cyclone in walnut. FAC model with three power settings at 12, 18 and 26 ft lbs. that would be a handy tool.

• Like 1

Only one air rifle i already own.

17 year old WEIHRAUCH HW80 .22 on my FAC.

The best HW80 I have ever known and a one-in-a-million example. Weihrauch's workers were in a great mood when they built this one.. I've owned her from brand new and was bought expressly to be tuned for FAC level output. 21.4 ft/lbs of devastating hunting accuracy.

For sub 12 ft/lbs it has to be my HW77 .22 :thumbs:

Simon

• Like 2

My early .22 rapid mk1 which I stupidly sold.

Which I now have back in my possession! Yay.

Nice when you get an old friend back

they say its the man or woman behind the rifle that makes or brakes the rifle and with my old raider 22 i made her a legend or is it me that is the legend i like to think its a bit of both

a rifle that suits you and is very accurate helps the person that is behind the rifle along

O iv got some good rifles some of the best but would sell them all to get my hands back on the raider ,i now there are plenty raiders out there but i would love the one that WAS MINE

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-18966700-1422880301_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-79883500-1422880308_thumb.jpg

• Like 3