Worth The Wait.

Long time that, looks in good shape too mate

yeh, why the long wait ,? as it been injured etc. I like to get young dog on few daft summer rabbits , just to give them bit of confidence , then come nov -dec they can handle few harder ones :yes:

• Like 2

Suppose it`s down to me not being in any rush, or a lazy b*$/#*d. Just got him for a bit of daytime mouching, nowt serious.

22 month before its first bunny,you are a lazy barsteward.id rather enter a tad late than early,even a tad,tad tad late?,happy hunting mucker and that young un should keep you at it now.

Your not far from me,if your location is right... Can get you out with a lad who will put you on a bit of gear if you'd like

Might not be a bad idea to get him out with other dogs that already know the game. Permission seems a bit tight at the moment , but will use the summer to do a bit of crawling round the area.

First light is the time for a fast rabbiting dog. :thumbs:

Early mornings not a problem for me, my favourite time of day. Just not into the night-time stuff nowadays. The only people that should be out at night are prostitutes & policemen. Oh, and poachers!

• Like 3