Jagd Terriers,

my pal just taken a chance and bought a 7mth old dog to run on, just something new but to be honest he/we know nothing about them and was wondering if anyone in Britain works them and how do you rate them as a digging dog over here, the dog will be given a chance to prove its self when its ready but would be nice to hear from others thats seen them work and what do they think of these dogs, heres afew pics of him,

post-46928-0-92903700-1422809391.jpg

post-46928-0-46957200-1422809404_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say they are a pain in the ass.

my pal just taken a chance and bought a 7mth old dog to run on, just something new but to be honest he/we know nothing about them and was wondering if anyone in Britain works them and how do you rate

I have some of the Von sonnern blood in my dogs. Fox dogs if I am correct. They don't inbreed them usually just best to best. There have been some steady digging dogs from them here in the states. Som

Posted Images

I have some of the Von sonnern blood in my dogs. Fox dogs if I am correct. They don't inbreed them usually just best to best. There have been some steady digging dogs from them here in the states. Some people might remember a GregD RIP that use to post on here. He had a good one with some Von sonnern in it. Mine with some of that in it is soft but I dig to her quite a bit. A few times this weekend in fact.

• Like 4

I heard they was good and some lads who used them tried the pstterdale and never used a jagd again.

I am no terrier man Just what I have heard the look great little game dogs and I would have one any day

I hear lot of things too. But I usually rely on things I have seen or experienced first hand before I bag them out on an open forum. There are great and not so great individuals in most breeds of terrier, including Jagdterriers. Often I find that the real truth lies in the credibility of the story teller. :)

• Like 3