Other Hobbies

Flying my rollers going round the other clubs meeting the lads

I used to keep a few rollers very enjoyable sport moved from them into the racers but gave them up to put more time into other stuff. Gave my racers to a few mates who are well into it. Still keep some high flyers real athletes these are and don't need many to have some sport. Atb with them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit boring to some but i like to keep tropical and marine fish ..i would prefer to sit watching the fish than the telly any day . .

My Mrs got me a camera a printer and camcorder today im well chuffed cant wait to get out and yous them

Enjoy Watching Birds Of Prey & The Garden Birds , See Bop When Out Mooching With The Dogs & Spend A Good Few Quid A Week On Food For The Garden Birds I Get & Worth Every Penny , Should Rea

Posted Images

Other than getting out with my camera , I have a go at loads of things , to kill time when i get in from work during the winter , none of the stuff I do is for anything particular other than to look at , pretty basic really , I made this earlier out of an old book , the spine & hardback cover was damaged , so I guess it will pass as a kind of recycled sculpture of sorts :thumbs:

attachicon.gifIMG_6184.JPG

My wife makes angles out of old bibles like that patients of a saint 2014-12-06%2010.49.32_zpsfoss3onq.jpgAnd ive took up boating and going to learn how to sail this summer but would love to learn how to fly that would be the ultimate.

• Like 4

Other than getting out with my camera , I have a go at loads of things , to kill time when i get in from work during the winter , none of the stuff I do is for anything particular other than to look at , pretty basic really , I made this earlier out of an old book , the spine & hardback cover was damaged , so I guess it will pass as a kind of recycled sculpture of sorts :thumbs:

attachicon.gifIMG_6184.JPG

My wife makes angles out of old bibles like that patients of a saint 2014-12-06%2010.49.32_zpsfoss3onq.jpgAnd ive took up boating and going to learn how to sail this summer but would love to learn how to fly that would be the ultimate.
I have done a few different folds but its quite time consuming but strangely rewarding... I love the books your Mrs has made there ace
  • Like 1

Nowt but the gym now. I need that few hours of grind after sitting at a desk all day, just about keeps me sane until the weekend.

Done a few other bits and bobs in the past. Nothing sticks though.

Edited by Born Hunter

Crossfit, weights, bit of hillwalking and hoping to get into the shooting this year.

Did some home brewing but just don't have the time but will get back into it properly in a couple of years.

Did do some bread making and wasn't bad, loved the smell of it. I just love food and it tastes nicer if it's made or hunted etc.

• Like 2

Gnipper the comps to me is wat is all about you can not beat going round the clubs up and down England and over two Ireland two see good birds and you meet top lads doing it have had some good crack on the flys over the years . Roll on April when it all starts again

• Like 1

Gnipper the comps to me is wat is all about you can not beat going round the clubs up and down England and over two Ireland two see good birds and you meet top lads doing it have had some good crack on the flys over the years . Roll on April when it all starts again

Mark... do i know your old man Pete?