New Permission, Happy Keepers

Out today with a few lads off here Jamie2004live and Simpson10 on a new bit of permission. Keeper hasn't been there long but has problems with Charlie. Met the keepers and off we went, first spot there was pads in and out and obviously being well used. Brock marked a charlie home so we entered the black dog Scrag, the keeper were watching the holes in the bank with the shotguns and we netted the top side up. Wasn't long before the dog was mixing well. Let her settle at 1.5 we started to open up and it was hard going, a shit went off keepers shot a vixen bolting from the bank but dog was still on broke through and dispatched a dog fox. We tried a few more spots which were well run but nothing home. Next place was a big spot. Brock marked Charlie home, found a few nice spots for the guns to sit and netted up, this time we let the old fella in. Wasn't long before he was up close to his quarry. Let him settle for 15 mins or so and dug to a nice dog fox at 1.9 semi retired old boy still keeps pleasing. Couple of pics but with it being a new spot I didnt want to be seen spending much time with camera and kept it professional. There was more to go at but the light wasn't on our side so we have kept it for another day. Good day was had by all. Keepers overwhelmed. Deserved pint on the way home after trecking a good 10 mile today. Pics of quarry and dig were taken but my first post hasn't gone through so removed a few myself.

post-41336-0-32638700-1422734725_thumb.jpg

post-41336-0-33869900-1422734751_thumb.jpg

post-41336-0-44832900-1422734868_thumb.jpg

post-41336-0-55833300-1422734921_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Good day it was lads hands are still sore off stone doesn't look it on pictures but some hard ground thought there would of been a lot more but just wasn't cold enough, plenty of tracks so hopefully a bit more cold weather and we are back on, Brock is some tool still 10 year old and really happy with young bitch did her job, enjoyed them couple of pints after ha

the Young bitch will turn out really good mate, she done a grand job today. Never missed a beat. Dog to her every other day if she carrys on like that. Brock is a blinder that dog hasn't failed. How game he is with what little tools he has left is emmense most would of hoyed the towel in but he just keeps on proving us wrong. He might have a few years in him yet and bring his daughter on.

• Like 2

Out today with a few lads off here Jamie2004live and Simpson10 on a new bit of permission. Keeper hasn't been there long but has problems with Charlie. Met the keepers and off we went, first spot there was pads in and out and obviously being well used. Brock marked a charlie home so we entered the black dog Scrag, the keeper were watching the holes in the bank with the shotguns and we netted the top side up. Wasn't long before the dog was mixing well. Let her settle at 1.5 we started to open up and it was hard going, a shit went off keepers shot a vixen bolting from the bank but dog was still on broke through and dispatched a dog fox. We tried a few more spots which were well run but nothing home. Next place was a big spot. Brock marked Charlie home, found a few nice spots for the guns to sit and netted up, this time we let the old fella in. Wasn't long before he was up close to his quarry. Let him settle for 15 mins or so and dug to a nice dog fox at 1.9 semi retired old boy still keeps pleasing. Couple of pics but with it being a new spot I didnt want to be seen spending much time with camera and kept it professional. There was more to go at but the light wasn't on our side so we have kept it for another day. Good day was had by all. Keepers overwhelmed. Deserved pint on the way home after trecking a good 10 mile today. Pics of quarry and dig were taken but my first post hasn't gone through so removed a few myself.

looks like yaz had a cracking day lads, gutted i missed it, ill be at the next one tho, that brock is some boy by the way, good ta here the farmers happy, more permition in the pipeline i recon,

• Like 2