Punch Up ?

He was maddonas body guard ...took an axe to the head for her ........

Ahhhh....but did he get a pump at her??..lol

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most weeks at work there's some kind of skirmish,,of sorts,,,but working the doors you expect it,,,,   Thought a gang of black lads were going to have it last night cos we stoped them coming in,,,,w

When you see kids who just want to live their life and play with their pals yet they know thats not going to happen and so are just living in the here and now as best they can it really makes me reali

i young lad 19] threw a brick at my mothers car [day after dads funeral] i tried to find him but couldnt and it festered on me ,i was warned that he can do a bit and is constantly high as a kite a

Last year had young tinker chap hit my daughter with a hurl he was 15/16! She only 11 went up after him his father came out shout the odds got all brave I end up drop him and then his brother for jump on me the two not worth a shit don't look for fights try stay clear sometimes you can't avoid a punch up as u say I've done lots of door work in past nasty at times need to be able handle yourself just incase

Can't tell you the last time i had a fight. To be honest whenever i have ive always known it was gonna happen anyway. Im good at reading people and for some reason most people seem to like me.

Yay fighting!! Rolling up and down a club floor getting choked by bouncers spending the night in a police cell and spending Tuesdays and Thursdays going to work for free with a load of other idiots in a minibus lol the good old days

• Like 6

I am surprised no one spoke, about having knock with the old football days , being a WOLVES fan , there were feckin nutters in the old north bank days, not me I just went to watch the game, but seen few bloody noses and bust lips on Saturdays , that with out the sat nights in W-ton :laugh::yes:

I am surprised no one spoke, about having knock with the old football days , being a WOLVES fan , there were feckin nutters in the old north bank days, not me I just went to watch the game, but seen few bloody noses and bust lips on Saturdays , that with out the sat nights in W-ton :laugh::yes:

This is a proper bust lip ray ... Don't fukc with a female rat with young lol ........

imagejpg1-90.jpg

I could certainly give a bit more comic relief from my teenage years, that last story was the last fight I ever had and I certainly didn't feel hard or proud I was angry that dog put a cheap shot on me. There were certainly a lot harder and madder men around then me. Even when I was a teenager things were real nasty with packs of Arabs kicking the crap out of 1 or 2 people or Asians pulling knives. you could only get a good 1 on 1 fight in the gym on sparring days and even then sometimes the mates watching would get hostile, I remember one day my nephew sparring an Arab and he had about 10 mates cursing and threatening ringside and I was thinking these idiots can't even fight fair in a gym. Unfortunately fighting is a deadset mugs game but there's no better thrill than winning a fight but no lower feeling than taking a beating in front of people you know.

I think its like anything else when something starts off as a bit of a laugh and you become good at it your not willing to do it unless its helping to pay the bills......having a tear up at the footie was all good fun but its not really what you would call fighting is it.....far as im concerned anything thats not a straight forward 1 on 1 fair fight is just that a bit of tear up thats all.

Good ol Subway Army eh.....funny days !

• Like 2

I think its like anything else when something starts off as a bit of a laugh and you become good at it your not willing to do it unless its helping to pay the bills......having a tear up at the footie was all good fun but its not really what you would call fighting is it.....far as im concerned anything thats not a straight forward 1 on 1 fair fight is just that a bit of tear up thats all.

bloody hell Gnash yeh the subway army :thumbs: there were nutters , I remember one season Millwall were down here, fook me it was like the wild west show :laugh: coppers riding on hoses by the station , hitting with sticks . I was trying to get back in to w-ton from the station, I been with bit of skirt the night before in Brum . Wolves +Millwall were trying to have go at each other, I just tried get past when a copper shouted to me to stay were I was, I took no notice and carried on he ran at me and said, you fookin move again and I will lock you up, :huh: I said I ve come from a birds house .he said well you should have stayed there then lol , so at to stay there un till millwall were gone on the train :laugh:

Gnash, back on them days well still even, did/do you have respect for the millwall fans that you's clashed with? Or was it all just hatred?