Pork Pies Lol

Do you think you ever know a dog or what could make it turn ?

well no not really, as he 2 1/2 now, and I do think mate really if he was going to be nasty to people or dogs it would have shown well before now .But I will say this when he in the hunting mode , feck me he up for it , he will tackle what ever you put him on as yet. he deff different mind set when hunting if that makes sense he seems like different dog.

I send you a pm .!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have been rolling round with the big hairy c**t if he had snatched my pie......

true mate, that's what was back of me mind, your right I keep a eye on more .

Feck that always put my dogs on the lead when someone comes just incase

Posted Images

well no not really, as he 2 1/2 now, and I do think mate really if he was going to be nasty to people or dogs it would have shown well before now .But I will say this when he in the hunting mode , feck me he up for it , he will tackle what ever you put him on as yet. he deff different mind set when hunting if that makes sense he seems like different dog.

I send you a pm .!

My mutt didnt turn dog aggresive till he was 5 ...

• Like 1

I just avoid other people and dogs regardless of who they are it saves any mider. This present mutt is a pain for playing with other dogs wether they want to or not and if he's challenged by a strange dog he will steam in so it's not worth it.

will do :thumbs: your sounds a handful mate.
Just had him out for his first lamp with another dog and he wasn't too bad so I'm hoping he might actually be growing up. He's probably not far off the size of buck either so don't want him to get in any skirmishes with strange dogs.

I just avoid other people and dogs regardless of who they are it saves any mider. This present mutt is a pain for playing with other dogs wether they want to or not and if he's challenged by a strange dog he will steam in so it's not worth it.

will do :thumbs: your sounds a handful mate.
Just had him out for his first lamp with another dog and he wasn't too bad so I'm hoping he might actually be growing up. He's probably not far off the size of buck either so don't want him to get in any skirmishes with strange dogs.

that's sounds good then :thumbs: yeh your right it would be a feckin nightmare if they kicked off, your lad sounds like he wouldn't take much to start him ,where Buck prob take a lot longer to kick off, and I thank god he soft I really do :yes:

Am out with your pal bird Sunday..my bitch tiny.she be up her own ares lol

know she be fine with Buster, you find same with Buck ,when he hunting that's all he thinks about, they wouldn't really take any notice of her. it only if Buck he in a play mood that he think he as big as your little bitch, he forgets he prob twice as big as her lol

I send you a pm .!

My wife's great Dane was soft as sh!t until he was 3, a dog attacked him and he goes crackers at any other dog he doesn't know.

I send you a pm .!

My wife's great Dane was soft as sh!t until he was 3, a dog attacked him and he goes crackers at any other dog he doesn't know.

fair comment lads, well just hope then he stays soft then, because as above with his size and he used to using his teeth on quarry, hope to feck he don't do the same to another dog , but it would take hell of a lot to get him kick off I know that :yes: