Favourite Guitar Player

So many to choose from would have to say Peter green just the tone it's fantastic but Clapton page ,srv,Rory Gallagher, Hendrix , Freddie king ,Albert king ,bb king, Angus Young, Tommy from black sabbath, Mike mc ready pearl jam mother love bone temple of the dog , so many great great players

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God I love this

And hes a cnut

I like all the really old blues stuff so for me it would be names like BB King,Elmore and Homesick James,Maxwell St Jimmy Davis,John Lee Hooker.......and more recently Tommy Emmanuel.

Posted Images

So many to choose from would have to say Peter green just the tone it's fantastic but Clapton page ,srv,Rory Gallagher, Hendrix , Freddie king ,Albert king ,bb king, Angus Young, Tommy from black sabbath, Mike mc ready pearl jam mother love bone temple of the dog , so many great great players

as above Dave Gilmore class

Used to see Clapton when he was with John Mayall, and then when in Cream, also used to love watching The Spencer Davis group, when i lived in Birmingham, then Steve Winwood played more guitar, with some piano, but later was better known for his Hammond organ playing,

but he teamed up with his pal Clapton a few years ago, and played Madison Square Gardens, the two were on lead guitar trading licks with each other, and i would say Winwood came across the better guitarist, which I was surprised at.

surprised that Mark Knopfler doesn't feature more, i know he is not flash, but when you here his playing, you know its him,

very tasty player.

I am happy that i saw Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac a few times, what a talent that man had, and just to rub it in, I also saw Hendrix live, great showman. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Used to see Clapton when he was with John Mayall, and then when in Cream, also used to love watching The Spencer Davis group, when i lived in Birmingham, then Steve Winwood played more guitar, with some piano, but later was better known for his Hammond organ playing,

but he teamed up with his pal Clapton a few years ago, and played Madison Square Gardens, the two were on lead guitar trading licks with each other, and i would say Winwood came across the better guitarist, which I was surprised at.

surprised that Mark Knopfler doesn't feature more, i know he is not flash, but when you here his playing, you know its him,

very tasty player.

I am happy that i saw Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac a few times, what a talent that man had, and just to rub it in, I also saw Hendrix live, great showman. :thumbs:

how did you rate Hendrix compare to all the other players ? what ive read on him, his fingers were so large he could get the chords a lot easier than most other players .?

very tasty player.

peter class mark knopler excellent so smooth