Master Of The Tedworth Hunt Beaten Unconscious

Lid

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest news is that the sabs have been I.D.'d.

Nothing new about hunt followers stood watching !!Too bothered about been filmed by the antis .its about time we all stand up and be counted and f**k them off for good if they know their gonna get a s

This is why hunting is banned cause we are too weak we should have been causing mayhem on those marches to london and what was we doing even allowing antis to be there and in the waterloo cup what w

This is why hunting is banned cause we are too weak we should have been causing mayhem on those marches to london and what was we doing even allowing antis to be there and in the waterloo cup what was antis doing there ? I tell u what they done what they wanted we was advised wrong by the countryside aliance in those days we didnt make the goverment panic about baning the sport we love rant over too late now

• Like 5

a pack down here got joint meet there in march...plenty of people will most definitely be up for a ruck lol.

Stop acting the big man or I will tell all the taxi drivers in the ponty area where you live! lol. You having this bitch up with you or not? pm me no signal on the phone.

a pack down here got joint meet there in march...plenty of people will most definitely be up for a ruck lol.

Stop acting the big man or I will tell all the taxi drivers in the ponty area where you live! lol. You having this bitch up with you or not? pm me no signal on the phone.
not me il be joining sides with whoever got the most men lol. They know where I live because of the taxi runs iv done...

These could have been paid to turn up, but for other followers not to get stuck in? Unbelievable. It'll be the "turn the other cheek" brigade. Stop pussyfooting around and hit the cnuts hard!

Nothing new about hunt followers stood watching !!Too bothered about been filmed by the antis .its about time we all stand up and be counted and f**k them off for good if they know their gonna get a slap if they turn up they will soon f**k it off . And it does work seen 2 local hunts rid of them with a little help lol .

• Like 8

This is why hunting is banned cause we are too weak we should have been causing mayhem on those marches to london and what was we doing even allowing antis to be there and in the waterloo cup what was antis doing there ? I tell u what they done what they wanted we was advised wrong by the countryside aliance in those days we didnt make the goverment panic about baning the sport we love rant over too late now

It's very easy to get annoyed and say "let's beat the shite out of them" but that would make the papers quicker than a MFH getting knocked out and would enhance the "Animals" image that the antis try to portray of us.

Remember too that it's been said manys a time that the 1/2 million or so that marched to London that time caused no trouble whatsoever. This itself shows that hunting folk are decent law abiding folk.

I'm totally against using physical force on anti's as they'd have their cameras out in a second and film the hunters being brutes.

That's why you should always come up from behind them or at least get the cameras off the b*****ds first.

JMHO.

• Like 4

It's very easy to get annoyed and say "let's beat the shite out of them" but that would make the papers quicker than a MFH getting knocked out and would enhance the "Animals" image that the antis try to portray of us.

Remember too that it's been said manys a time that the 1/2 million or so that marched to London that time caused no trouble whatsoever. This itself shows that hunting folk are decent law abiding folk.

I'm totally against using physical force on anti's as they'd have their cameras out in a second and film the hunters being brutes.

That's why you should always come up from behind them or at least get the cameras off the b*****ds first.

JMHO.

First off, i marched twice to London and the first time was very peiceable, the second not so and rightly so...!

Secondly, in that clip, that rat that lashes out tooled up and then runs away, sorry but no, never in a million years should he get away with that! The most sensible hunters there should of given chase and held him, worst (or best!) case should have nailed the prick! Consiquenses.. Well from that clip all being filmed, i'd say the future would be ok and at least i could hold my head up knowing i did what i could to help a friend and fellow hunter...

Neil, all my life i've tried to portray our way of life in the most positive way I possibly can but I really couldn't stand and watch that happen to a friend or fellow, no matter what the outcome, never...

I remember following the mink hounds in Cheshire, on the River Dane or Calder I think, this was in the eighties and I was just a teenager out with my dad and his mates. We encountered the hunt sabs from the off, piling out of transit minibuses and shouting abuse and running about spraying liquid out of squeezy bottles to put off the hounds. I do remember a few punch ups and scuffles throughout the day as we ran into them but there was no cameras or police presence. After a good, fun day wading across rivers trying to keep up with the hounds we made our way back to the car with all the followers when suddenly this hunt sab comes running up and floors one of the huntsman with a punch. Now this sab had obviously had a good kicking earlier in the day because his face was bleeding and bruised and he had been waiting to take his revenge, he was now on his own in a large group of followers who where about to give him another beating when up stepped another huntsman who announced the he was a magistrate and was making a citizens arrest of the hunt sab for the assault on his colleague. I don't know who was more surprised, the sab or the lads who were about to punch his lights out.

JMHO.

First off, i marched twice to London and the first time was very peiceable, the second not so and rightly so...!

Secondly, in that clip, that rat that lashes out tooled up and then runs away, sorry but no, never in a million years should he get away with that! The most sensible hunters there should of given chase and held him, worst (or best!) case should have nailed the prick! Consiquenses.. Well from that clip all being filmed, i'd say the future would be ok and at least i could hold my head up knowing i did what i could to help a friend and fellow hunter...

Neil, all my life i've tried to portray our way of life in the most positive way I possibly can but I really couldn't stand and watch that happen to a friend or fellow, no matter what the outcome, never...

I know how you feel, I've had one by the throat too and it's very tempting to go further.

Unfortunately they seem to be quicker with their cameras when they're the "victims" and the papers tend to be quicker at printing their story than ours.

Very frustrating.