Digging Boots

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol...lads our tools are heavy our clothings stuffy yet waterproof.... we trek miles dig holes deeper than ourselves and fill them in with more soil than we take out we are very welcome when we call!

Wouldn't go back to lowa, haix are top class

google pharmacists

Haix montana used to be the best boots going, but they stopped making them now, only used to be £100 a pair when I first started getting them, were over £200 a pair by time they stopped but still worth every penny

Waz my Montana were great in every way except the grip was shite on wet, slopy ground. I complained to the supplier and they admitted they'd had similar complaints.!

In the end I made the gaps between the tread bigger with disc cutter, has helped.

I got haix k2 and no problem grip wise. But other than that prefer Montana

f**k I have heard some f***ing shit in my time you's are all going on about digging boots .and I bet half of you's don't even f***ing dig lol if nothing else you get a laugh on here lol

oh holy lord listen to this man eh..... ha i might buy you your first pair of digging boots..... see if we can actually get you to use the shovel!

Last time you had a shovel in your hand was to stir yer tae after we had dug it and filled it in.....tut tut tut! :laugh:

f**k I have heard some f***ing shit in my time you's are all going on about digging boots .and I bet half of you's don't even f***ing dig lol if nothing else you get a laugh on here lol

oh holy lord listen to this man eh..... ha i might buy you your first pair of digging boots..... see if we can actually get you to use the shovel!

Last time you had a shovel in your hand was to stir yer tae after we had dug it and filled it in.....tut tut tut! :laugh:

stop.end you must be on the drink again f**k sack if you are going to start about digging I can tell you one thing i have dug more stuff this session than you have dug in the past 3or4 years f**k sack but I will give you one thing mate you do look the part with all your gear on lol especially with your so called digging boots on lol not that they do much Edited by hunting hard

lmao....

stop.end you must be on the drink again f**k sack if you are going to start about digging I can tell you one thing i have dug more stuff this session than you have dug in the past 3or4 years f**k sack but I will give you one thing mate you do look the part with all your gear on lol especially with your so called digging boots on lol not that they do much

lol.... jesus this internets easy to tell lies on ill tell you. and try and make yourself look good ha .. your only digging 3 years if even.....want me to tell them about the day you went to dig 1 on your own 1m :laugh: ... lmao...why what terriers of yours are you digging to?? shook more off the sole of me boot the day than you ever have ..shite the tights.... naw its too early for the drink yet... time to ride...lol

lmao....

stop.end you must be on the drink again f**k sack if you are going to start about digging I can tell you one thing i have dug more stuff this session than you have dug in the past 3or4 years f**k sack but I will give you one thing mate you do look the part with all your gear on lol especially with your so called digging boots on lol not that they do much

lol.... jesus this internets easy to tell lies on ill tell you. and try and make yourself look good ha .. your only digging 3 years if even.....want me to tell them about the day you went to dig 1 on your own 1m :laugh: ... lmao...why what terriers of yours are you digging to?? shook more off the sole of me boot the day than you ever have ..shite the tights.... naw its too early for the drink yet... time to ride...lol
stop.end I think you are the man who is telling the lies you are the man who is making yourself out to Being sum one you are not .and I can tell you one thing you are no terrier man and never will be you can talk a good dig but that's really all you can do talk about it