Digging Boots

Hav a pair of hiax just Lasted two seasons split on side can see steel plate still no leaking but It's time for a new pair

Mine went in just under a year :(

And when I say went they had fell to bits by the time I binned them

Gaz

Sure Haix have a 2 year guarantee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol...lads our tools are heavy our clothings stuffy yet waterproof.... we trek miles dig holes deeper than ourselves and fill them in with more soil than we take out we are very welcome when we call!

Wouldn't go back to lowa, haix are top class

google pharmacists

Haix protector pro take some bashing. Had two pairs now and I'm using them every day for work and out with the dogs, getting hammered 5 days a week up a tree and also on the weweekend.if your foot following hounds you wouldn't want a pair of these on I got a pair of altberg warriors for that.

heard good stuff bout them haix boots and want to give them a go but they look heavy to me? ill be using them for digging but following the hounds on foot to so dont want anything to heavy and clumpy

I've got the Haix Pro Protector Boots myself, had them 12 months so far, they are a heavy boot mate, although it doesn't bother me.

When cleaning my boots this week i found the start of a small hole in the leather right at the bottom of the tongue area of the boot.

SINDASOX

I've haix chainsaw boots got them at the begginong of the season. I'm out with the terriers 3 days a week and there's not a mark on them. I wouldn't fancy a pair for following hounds but there ideal for digging. I find them a great boot

think ill try meindl woodwalker chainsaw boots they look decent enough £150!

Got a pair of these, 2 year old digging and hunting and a bit of forestry work, been good, maybe get a bit more life out of them if id looked after them a bit more. Will try Haix next probably.

• Like 1

Got a pair of these, 2 year old digging and hunting and a bit of forestry work, been good, maybe get a bit more life out of them if id looked after them a bit more. Will try Haix next probably.

Sound mate if they last a couple years ill be happy! Not to heavy either no mate?

Sound mate if they last a couple years ill be happy! Not to heavy either no mate?

Find them allright, plenty of ankle support. Id buy them again, I narrowed it down to them or haix, so ill get myself a pair of haix next.

heard good stuff bout them haix boots and want to give them a go but they look heavy to me? ill be using them for digging but following the hounds on foot to so dont want anything to heavy and clumpy

I've got the Haix Pro Protector Boots myself, had them 12 months so far, they are a heavy boot mate, although it doesn't bother me.

When cleaning my boots this week i found the start of a small hole in the leather right at the bottom of the tongue area of the boot.

SINDASOX

heard good stuff bout them

SINDASOX

SINDASOX

Buy some aquasure glue it's the stuff they used on wetsuit tears. It's flexible when dry, done it on my own haix boots.

Gotta say, those Arbortec boots on the first page look the fecking nuts. Their other boots look bloody good too.

Checked out that website today, the fellhunter boots look the bollocks!......probably be my next pair....