After A Collie Grey Bitch

Update :)

13 weeks 3 days old: 16.9 inch tts / 19.6 LB

16.9 inches/19.6 lb,get a life.you're obsessed.
Lmfao i am obsessed with my dogs! Such a bad thing?

Oh and its just a monthly update.

Help with references as to how fast a pup grows and what height it makes.

Monthly update,bless.get a life.have a few pints,even get a ride if your able,just don't be getting obsessed on .9 of an inch in a dogs height for Christs sake.the dog will grow to whatever height he is meant to and nobody except you gives a f**k about it.
At least its positive input, why don't you trie it or ignore posts you don't like instead of ruining a good mans post ffs. Great to see someone keen and taking a interest in a pup instead of dumping it in there kennels till its ready to run, then when it does run they realise its only a point and aim dog that don't retrieve, jump ect... It branded no good and Next its found in free ads as 100% day and night takes all quarry bla bla bla.

Weighing and measuring the pup show good stocksmanship.

CT i wish you atb wish your pup I'm sure with your commitment he will make a handy dog.

Cheers mate ?

Like you say its a pain in the ass looking after a pup, i would rather put it in the kennel till its ready but then i would be on the look out for another pup in 12 months.

Derek its only a quick blog ;) calm yaself

ATB

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where the is a litter of sal,whippet,collie grey pups..   In Cumbria pm for lads mobile and pictures.   Two bitches one dog £150    

8 months old 42 lbs in weight 23 inch tts ?? happy with her progress!

There the ones you want,,,bit of collie in the mix ,,with other bits,,saluki ect,,,,and from working stuff,,,,that's where I would be heading to giros mate if I wanted one now

Posted Images

HI all

I have a little involvement in a purpose bred litter of a straight half cross litter. The greyhound got tied last night and the sire is a good working hill collie. if anyone is interested in a pup please PM me and i will keep them posted and fingers crossed the bitch will have taken!!!

All the best

James

Well time flies this year and the pups were born last night for those who have pm'd me. There are dogs black and white and tri colour and a black and white bitch available. The pups are up near Durham and if anyone is interested please pm me and I will put you in touch with the fella

All the best

James

Monthly update,bless.get a life.have a few pints,even get a ride if your able,just don't be getting obsessed on .9 of an inch in a dogs height for Christs sake.the dog will grow to whatever height he is meant to and nobody except you gives a f**k about it.

bit harsh fella ffs the lads only sharing details about his pup

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...