After A Collie Grey Bitch

Mines the same other dogs about has no interest in me just chase the older bitch around while she's trying to hunt haha she did take a liking to sheep trying to herd them and stalking them thank god that's cured !!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where the is a litter of sal,whippet,collie grey pups..   In Cumbria pm for lads mobile and pictures.   Two bitches one dog £150    

8 months old 42 lbs in weight 23 inch tts ?? happy with her progress!

There the ones you want,,,bit of collie in the mix ,,with other bits,,saluki ect,,,,and from working stuff,,,,that's where I would be heading to giros mate if I wanted one now

Posted Images

Mines the same other dogs about has no interest in me just chase the older bitch around while she's trying to hunt haha she did take a liking to sheep trying to herd them and stalking them thank god that's cured !!

omg ive heard stories of collie x's herding sheep, i sure as hell hope that doesnt happen

Iv never seen a pup with so much energy I got for a four hour walk she follows the older bitch all day hunting then she's bouncing about the car haha she doesn't want to hurt the sheep she just liked them

Madness! mines got plenty of energy but after an hours walk she stops with the chasing and starts to act a bit more social :laugh:

which is perfect for me about half way :)

my mate on the other hand has a non ped whippet and it fricken bouncing of the walls! litterally god knows how its not injured itself yet, i reckon its all that cheap food he feeds it.

She's pure crazy mate !! She's seen two things out on the hill the older bitches have caught but the nose on her is incredible can see her winding and off she goes like a rock not scared to range from me ! But she's at that age 6 months she's into everything constant getting her back in the car or kennels the hardest part haha

• 2 weeks later...

Ai Northern lite , I can't keep a dog at my digs atm n don't live with the bird so he'd have to approve , even tho she says she wants a dog she wants one of them gay poodle x cocker things!

All wee pups looks cute mind reckon be love at first sight lol