After A Collie Grey Bitch

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where the is a litter of sal,whippet,collie grey pups..   In Cumbria pm for lads mobile and pictures.   Two bitches one dog £150    

8 months old 42 lbs in weight 23 inch tts ?? happy with her progress!

There the ones you want,,,bit of collie in the mix ,,with other bits,,saluki ect,,,,and from working stuff,,,,that's where I would be heading to giros mate if I wanted one now

Posted Images

Glad you got sorted fella..

Bet that was a long drive for you..

Did you take any pictures of the sire ??

Few lads pming asking for pictures ..

Dam's looking almost right loosing the tits..

Lads keeping the fawn ones but i prefered the black and white ones..

Best of luck with your pup pal..

Didnt take no pics but the father but i can say he was a good height strong but racey looked a stunner! Bitch real nice just smaller, yeah the black and white ones are little stunners, she comes when u call her already shes real switched on!

All in all it was about 7 hour round trip mate im knackered hope this pup dont keep me up all night!

• Like 2

Best of luck with the pup buddy..I know Giro wouldn't of put you onto these if they weren't upto a standard where had he wanted a pup himself he would of passed these by..all the best & enjoy

• Like 2

Best of luck with the pup buddy..I know Giro wouldn't of put you onto these if they weren't upto a standard where had he wanted a pup himself he would of passed these by..all the best & enjoy

Thanks mate, pups where well looked after and the guy kept two back which is always a plus, and the guy been doing this for many years ill keep u updated

• Like 1

Ok so im thinking of keeping a blog on here of Megans progress, a bit of information for you guys and ofcourse all help is welcomed :)

age 7 weeks; 8lb 6oz / 11.4 inches tts

Diet; BETA puppy food 4 times daily

Just starting to do 4-5 retreives with her daily

Apologies about the recording i will in future recordings, get help :)

http://youtu.be/FWciqR8To-M

• Like 1

Not telling you what to do, but the 1st thing for me would be get the pup on it's own, no other dogs, however well trained they are.

Secondly, wouldn't do retrieve training everyday, two or three retrieves, two or three times a week I find works very well.

Same with all training I do with pups, only a couple of easy fun tasks at a time, overdoing any aspect of it is a quick way to bore your pup and set yourself up for problems.

Just the way I do it, others will do it differently, cracking pup by the way :thumbs:

looks good mate..

The lad be made up shes at a good home..

Sometimes you take your cash and hand pups over and that's the last you ever see or hear of them..

Sometimes better - I'd get annoyed if they where slavering shite down the phone every other week lol

I keep the lad upto date he dont get on with the computer..

looks good mate..

The lad be made up shes at a good home..

Sometimes you take your cash and hand pups over and that's the last you ever see or hear of them..

Sometimes better - I'd get annoyed if they where slavering shite down the phone every other week lol

I keep the lad upto date he dont get on with the computer..

yes giro, he asked me to keep him updated, even better if it comes from you.

Not telling you what to do, but the 1st thing for me would be get the pup on it's own, no other dogs, however well trained they are.

Secondly, wouldn't do retrieve training everyday, two or three retrieves, two or three times a week I find works very well.

Same with all training I do with pups, only a couple of easy fun tasks at a time, overdoing any aspect of it is a quick way to bore your pup and set yourself up for problems.

Just the way I do it, others will do it differently, cracking pup by the way :thumbs:

trust me, all opinions are welcome sharky, i noticed i should have her on her own when she was getting distracted by the other dog.

but for just 4-5 retreives which take (60 seconds) on the field it seems a shame to walk her all by herself. :(

• 4 weeks later...