Capability Of A 1/4 Beddy 3/4 Whippet

Ive seen a member off heres Beddy whippet catch all sorts, we go into Europe hunting too and Ive seen it catch wild boar, badger, fox etc, all legal pest control where it was done... was better on this sort of game than it was for bunnies back in the UK! No shit it would be straight on the face of the boar like a limpet! Superb temperament too. Dogs long gone now though RIP Clyde

DSC_0478_zps145da3dd.jpg

• Like 2

I know of a bloke with a half x beddy whippet who does roe, fox, rabbit and hare on the lamp often, single handed most times aswell no joke, ive got a first x beddy whippet and i dont doubt the fire in her just very small at only 18-19tts id not use her on anything but rabbit but shes game for a run on anything but would probably struggle. another mate of mine had a pure whippet that would often turn off a rabbit and grab watever else he could get hold of, both bedlingtons and whippets are both good firey dogs its just size that might let the x down when it comes to holding a big deer or shaking a large dog fox, i know they do it they might just have to try alot harder and take a bit more of a beating doing it, what ever percentage of the x