Up And At Them

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a small patch of trees in middle of field,so we enter dog within minutes his on baiting away 1,2m later vixen dispatched keeper lands over says he watched fox go to groung in small patch of trees in mddle of field of we go bitch entered 1m later massive dog fox dispatched. On to next wood a nice 12 holer dogs marking enter dog within 10 mins nice dog fox in net,so decide then to enter young dog only 13 months old within 20 mins vixen in net,by now its only 10.30am and 4 acccounted for so decide to have a cuppa then on to next wood ,first set nothing home,second set nothing home dogs showing no signs of being intrested,move down the wood till a 8 holer dog marks a little tight hole so collar on away he goes 5 hours later 1,4m dog fox accounted for,remove dog enter small bitch 30 mins later vixen accounted for,so all in all a good day 6 charlies wont be eating no more game :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

• Like 6

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a sma

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there c

Been on this lads ground not all of it but a fair bit plenty of things to hunt so if you've not been think twice about calling him a liar on this post

Liar

dont need to lie divvy lads on here will all be liars that came aswell are they,instead of calling lads who work there dogs liars get out and do a bit instead of sitting on here and being a keyboard hunter,lads like you should not be in the game first class knob

• Like 1

Well done taz you boys sure are having good numbers

cheers mate second good day this year,about time as last year only had the one descent day,but picked up a bit more permo and seems to be producing,the lads that joined me were well happy

Well done taz you boys sure are having good numbers

cheers mate second good day this year,about time as last year only had the one descent day,but picked up a bit more permo and seems to be producing,the lads that joined me were well happy
second decent day of the year and your telling me to get out and do a bit lol end of January now mind...iv had 29 good successful days ferreting this season so far should have 35 by april

mate i hunt everyweekend from october till april never fail whatever the weather and hunt with some good lads of here who can defo vouch for me,you come on a public forum and call a man a liar and expect nothing to be said arse,we have never blanked yet so dont be slagging lads you know nothing about and keep your opinions to yourself mate

• Like 1

Sound's like a busy day!!

Might be a good idea to make the most of it though bud, because I expect the keeper wont be in his job for long :thumbs:

3 keepers on that estate aswell mate, he as shot 250+ already this year,but we kept out on main woods until next week when he is finished shooting on the estate its thousand of acres we had 9 few weeks back but that was on another estate

• Like 1