Whippet Question.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought about it pal, but thats as far as ive got, gamerooster, ive had my moments of big bags matey back in the 50s n 60s, these days, bearing in mind, im in my 70s, with just the 1 dog, wse dont do

When you get older, and you have done the big bags, then you settle down, and start really enjoying your days out, im not far behind I work Whippets, im 66, so my ferreting days consist of threes and

i will hold my hands up here regarding a bigger dog, on some occasions, whilst out in the fields watching my 19 incher in pursuit and missing her catch, said to myself, another few inches was needed t

Posted Images

rooster do you not think the fact at his age he doesnt want to be lumping big bags about and no doubt has been there and do that and takes it easier theses day enjoying the countryside and watching his dog having to work for her catch and you can still tell by his write ups and pics the pride and joy he gets out of that bitch plus his love for the game is still strong and at his age is something i do admire keep at them iww

• Like 5