Guest MOLLY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Cheese on toast with a dollop of worcester sauce :yes:

Try lea and perins sundried tomatoe version of worcester sauce, nice change with cheese on toast.

Best munchies are Barnecutts Pasties! and if you are still peckish after that follow it up with one of their chelsea buns :D

Other than that Anything I can find in the house worth eating! ! Kinda partial to homemade quiche, but only one trouble is that I dont get round to making it often enough! :D

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Fried egg in between 2 slices of butted toast with plenty of black pepper

Aha! A man almost exactly after my own heart! (Ok; I can't really do the Toast as it makes my gums sore) But fancy you too stipulating it Has to be " Plenty of Black pepper "! (See my own post, somewhere above) Let's face it; That white shit's f*cking useless!

Ever ventured into the realms of a crafty dash of Worsestershire Sauce, Witton? :yes:

Fried egg in between 2 slices of butted toast with plenty of black pepper

Aha! A man almost exactly after my own heart! (Ok; I can't really do the Toast as it makes my gums sore) But fancy you too stipulating it Has to be " Plenty of Black pepper "! (See my own post, somewhere above) Let's face it; That white shit's f*cking useless!

Ever ventured into the realms of a crafty dash of Worsestershire Sauce, Witton? :yes:

Has to have the worcester sauce added during the frying of the egg to make sure the taste is right :thumbs: