Shooting For The Future

Shooting for the Future

A joint venture between the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust and BASC. This 2 day course aims to improve your shooting and improve your shoot management. The next event is being held at Ripley Castle in Yorkshire on the 8th and 9th May.

Further details of the course and booking instructions can be found hear

http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/shooting-for-the-future/

We have received numerous Testimonials from the previous events held at Loddington in Leicestershire

“The high standard of presentations and coaching reinforced my opinion that conservationists and game shooters are very well represented by GWCT and BASC, who do so much for the environment and their membership, which is open to all.” IW, Chartered Surveyor, Chartered Environmentalist

“I’m Still elated from a first class day last Friday.” IB

“It was first class” – Mr Walker

“The simulator was brilliant. The Coaching session was perfect! And the instructors Superb; Well Done! “– Mr Burkinshaw.

“The range judging and subtending was an eye opener – How wrong can one be? Very useful course” – Mr Pawlth

“Fantastically informative for someone with little experience of game shooting. Such better value than an hours private lesson at the local clay ground, plus the proceeds go to a worthy cause” – Mr Cormichael

“Thank you for a very interesting day” – Mr Allen

“BASC and GWCT have put together an excellent course giving me much to think about, and techniques to help improve my shooting. All staff were extremely friendly with a wealth of experience in all forms of shooting. Very much looking forward to my next course” – Mr Stott

“We were both new to shooting and believe that all new certificate holders would benefit from this early insight if they intend to shoot quarry. We are certainly more respectful. Thank you for your time. Very well run and informative course and exceptional value” – Mr and Mrs Mason.

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...