Rip Off Razors

I use a safety razor with razor blades these days, wee bit easier than a straight razor and just as cheap, hundred blades cost between £8 and a tencer. You need a decent brush and shaving soap, but it shaves you nice and close.....just dint 'bounce' it off your face and mind yer fingers changing the blades......also you can do yer napper as well......well, I do....

• Like 3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ll use the same razor til it's virtually plucking the fuckers out ...

Doesn't everyone just buy all their blades off the local junky shoplifters?

Hair clippers with no guard on and do the head and face at the same time, I work outside in a shithole and my nights out are long gone so don't need to look smart for owt.

I use a safety razor with razor blades these days, wee bit easier than a straight razor and just as cheap, hundred blades cost between £8 and a tencer. You need a decent brush and shaving soap, but it shaves you nice and close.....just dint 'bounce' it off your face and mind yer fingers changing the blades......also you can do yer napper as well......well, I do....

just switched to this method :D cheap as chips too :thumbs: I dont get shaveing rash as bad either compared to disposables win win for me :yes:

• Like 1