Trapping Dvd's

Lads just wondering is their any good dvd's out there?

I already have Glenn Waters mink trapping dvd, and The Warriners trapping and snaring on tape, along with a couple from the US!

Anything else out there worth watching? Something from this side of the waters preferably!

I need to keep the mind busy when the traps are back hanging in the shed! :)

Maybe someone should make a good one.......maybe with video clips of traps in actual use...trailcam footage etc.... :whistling:

Definitely! Big opportunity for someone out there! Maybe cover rat, squirrel, rabbit, and mink!

Show some sets, baits, tools, catch's, handy tips, trailcam footage! A propper long one, full of good information!

I've got enough footage here to do one I reckon, with squirrels at least....I have footage of every single legal trap in action. :thumbs: (except one) I'm just on with making trap boxes with a clear perspex side to video the moment of impact. Just need a bit of spare time then I'm away. Rats are the next target. I like the idea of videoing their reactions to a trap, both baited and non baited....but we will see..

• Like 7

Have you seen the Alan salmon vid,,,I think that's his name,,,,makes long nets ect,,,,there's a vid he did with snaring rats in a grain store,,,,and setting traps on runs outside the barns,,,,he than makes a hole load of racket,,,and you can see the rats hitting the body grips, and other traps

Have you seen the Alan salmon vid,,,I think that's his name,,,,makes long nets ect,,,,there's a vid he did with snaring rats in a grain store,,,,and setting traps on runs outside the barns,,,,he than imakes a hole load of racket,,,and you can see the rats hitting the body grips, and other traps

Sounds an interesting watch that!

I've got enough footage here to do one I reckon, with squirrels at least....I have footage of every single legal trap in action. :thumbs: (except one) I'm just on with making trap boxes with a clear perspex side to video the moment of impact. Just need a bit of spare time then I'm away. Rats are the next target. I like the idea of videoing their reactions to a trap, both baited and non baited....but we will see..

All that footage could be the foundation for a great dvd! Keep it safe, and add to it as you go along JD! Even if it takes another year or two to get all the footage you need, it'll be worth the wait i'm sure!

Would you go for it? Alot of people on here would buy it i'm sure, and a few would promote it too, and set you up with outlets !

By the way, you said all legal traps bar one! Which one? Tube Trap! Just curious!

All that footage could be the foundation for a great dvd! Keep it safe, and add to it as you go along JD! Even if it takes another year or two to get all the footage you need, it'll be worth the wait i'm sure!

Would you go for it? Alot of people on here would buy it i'm sure, and a few would promote it too, and set you up with outlets !

By the way, you said all legal traps bar one! Which one? Tube Trap! Just curious!

No mate, i have loads of tube trap footage/catches. The one I need now is the lloyd trap. got everything else. I'm sure a good mate of mine will supply me one in due course when I return one of the other taps I lent off him.....also got a few bits of live catch trapping too....its all safe and tucked away on a hard drive somewhere...for when the time is right. The only problem with dvds is that they soon get copied and on the car booty for a fiver. The only way i can see around that is to sell them very cheap to start with then people will hopefully buy the genuine article....but, thats a long way off. I've been real busy with the trail cams last year, with plenty more to come..... :thumbs: