The New Daystate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks awful to me, no way I'd spend that much on an air rifle anyway. I'll stick with the rapid I reckon. Just my opinion.....

Feck me for 2k I would want it to suck me off when the rabbits were not showing it looks like the guns used to shoot the giant insects on that film starship troopers, I cant wait to see the first bel

Gentlemen.   To be honest. Absolutely Honest. It's not winning any fans, so far, is it? No-one around the shooting forums is saying "My God, I have just got to get me one of those in .22!"   It ma

ANOTHER expensive pile of crap from them :yes::yes:

Owned many bud ?

serious question likes. Curious as to why you hate them. The two I`ve owned have been by far the finest air rifles I`ve ever owned, and I`ve owned feckin dozens upon dozens of the things.

It was a big enough jump for me to go from springers to pcp's and there isnt a hope in hell of me even picking up an electronic rifle!

Im sure it has its place on the shooting scene but its not for me...too much to go wrong.

I remember my old fella buying a 12 year old vauxhaul carlton.....none of the electric windows, mirrors, heated seats height adjustment etc worked for more than 5 minutes. Not the best example i know but you know where im going with it.

• Like 1

Owned many bud ?

serious question likes. Curious as to why you hate them. The two I`ve owned have been by far the finest air rifles I`ve ever owned, and I`ve owned feckin dozens upon dozens of the things.

To many bad experience's with Daystate

• Like 1

Owned many bud ?

To many bad experience's with Daystate

Unlucky bud, cause mines have been flawless.