The Charity Fishing Competition Sunday 16Th August 2015

Spoke to my butcher today and he reckons a pig roast is a waste as it will feed 120 easily ... How about a big BBQ and a two or three shoulders or legs that will be plenty for the thirty odd of us that will be there .......

All being well I will be there.

Goes without saying no one will need to bring any chicken.

Try and get some nando's to keep owain quiet...

• Like 4

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

Pah! Using a pole is for someone without the finesse to cast light tackle on a proper rod. :D

thats how i see it walshie :thumbs:

I see what your saying lads but in reality if it's a silver fish lake, a pole will win it every time, presentation, accuracy, and speed....

Pah! Using a pole is for someone without the finesse to cast light tackle on a proper rod. :D

How the worm has turned Pmsl....

I remember the last comp..."not really done that much fishing blah blah blah"

Now your a traditionalist that's stocking your own pond!!!!!

That second place changed you

No, it's because I haven't got a pole. :laugh:

Ha ha, picked me a 5 metre whip up from aldi, 15quid I think it was.

Does the job...

Barbecue it is then ? , that chicken was magic last year , me and my partner will enjoy the barber again bit of rabbit ?, hope the pasty mans coming again they where dos as well , can't wait for this again ,

• Like 2

Ha ha, picked me a 5 metre whip up from aldi, 15quid I think it was.

Does the job...

your right in what your saying i could have had my dads pole for nonpence told him i didnt want it rod n reel for me every time :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice offer mate.

I've just given my mate my spare as he had his stolen :-( ............... b*****ds

Will be getting a new one in the summer as I've just got a new mountain bike and a pulsar n550 for the rapid so my "secret fund" is running a little low lol.

Looking forward to this ..............a lot

thats how i see it walshie :thumbs:

I see what your saying lads but in reality if it's a silver fish lake, a pole will win it every time, presentation, accuracy, and speed....

Chest waders and a big landing net for me then :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Barbecue it is then , that chicken was magic last year , me and my partner will enjoy the barber again bit of rabbit , hope the pasty mans coming again they where dos as well , can't wait for this again ,

You said my pastys weren't as good as Kev's the year before so you can feck off you bald Scotch Kunt :boogy:

Cheers, D.

• Like 2