The Charity Fishing Competition Sunday 16Th August 2015

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

ossie your a star hosting this at my local water that i know and fish regular lmao my trophy again this year mate and also 3miles away from my house and also got a 8 acre field at my house for camping if we need it ..

• Like 7

ossie your a star hosting this at my local water that i know and fish regular lmao my trophy again this year mate and also 3miles away from my house and also got a 8 acre field at my house for camping if we need it ..

HaHa,

I wonderd when you'd clock this thread. ;)

• Like 1

ossie only just seen this lol .. ive not had chance to read through it all yet .. if my field is any help we can use it and we can charge a few quid a night for camping and all proceeds can go to the charity ... just let me know iff any good to you lol

• Like 3

kevin ..lol

iff only you would listen to me about this magical little round bent piece of metal lol

kev ive got even more little surprises up my sleeve for this year lol

• Like 1

kevin ..lol

iff only you would listen to me about this magical little round bent piece of metal lol

kev ive got even more little surprises up my sleeve for this year lol

That's good because you didn't have many surprises last year! :laugh:

kevin

lol yes mate il be there lol .. are we going on ossies secret river he keeps on about ? lol

Don't say it loud mate, he's convinced Stig it's crap, but now he wants to take us on it lol

i'll be there, it's only 5 mins away and they do get breakfasts. fished it many a times (little to much for mickc lol) trotters is a much better lake as gills is mainly silver fish, the really big fish are in moby. all three lakes have a lot of matches of them but still fish good.

• Like 1