The Charity Fishing Competition Sunday 16Th August 2015

Dont think I'm destined to come to one of these comps, I'm going to be on a beach in Corfu this year when it kicks off.. :doh:

You live near one of the best coastlines for fishing i've ever seen,sort out a sea fishing match and how many campsites are within walking distance to the shore round Pembs? :laugh: ..
100s? :D
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

I need to no t which charity it is this year for the banner thanks

Ozzie n arch wrote:

"

And Id like the Charity to be Alzheimer's".

www.alzheimersresearchuk.org/

www.alzheimers.org.uk/

Ones for the research side into the condition and the others for the aftermath, not sure if they are the ones Jim, they are the biggest charities from what I can gather, both very worthy causes.

Looking forward to catching up with you lot in August.

Edited by jonah.
  • Like 2

That's a great charity , make a wish foundation was a great charity as well for the kids of the future ?? yea it'll be a good crac again lad , I think I should make it if mist has pups on the ground they should be just be away at that time I'll need a break after that ??

• Like 2

sounds like this could be a good craic. how'd i go about signing up for this? aint no master fisherman, but would be good to meet up with a few of here and have a wee swally...

Yokel

Just turn up mate, the more the merrier.

The last 2 have been really good, raised a few grand and had a good craic as well.... the fishing is an added bonus lol

Bring the chicken Jonah bud !!!

On it butt.

Reckon you should have some stories for the bbq craic this year? Hope you've been working that steel....

Tried to call you back the other week mate, phones been playing up.... give me a buzz

Dont think I'm destined to come to one of these comps, I'm going to be on a beach in Corfu this year when it kicks off.. :doh:

You live near one of the best coastlines for fishing i've ever seen,sort out a sea fishing match and how many campsites are within walking distance to the shore round Pembs? :laugh: ..
that would be better I recon fm]