The Charity Fishing Competition Sunday 16Th August 2015

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

Barbecue it is then , that chicken was magic last year , me and my partner will enjoy the barber again bit of rabbit , hope the pasty mans coming again they where dos as well , can't wait for this again ,

You said my pastys weren't as good as Kev's the year before so you can feck off you bald Scotch Kunt :boogy:

Cheers, D.

Yeah. I'll eat Jim's pasty. :laugh:

I will just need two keepnets lol :tongue2::laugh:

I'll only take one. but it IS 25 foot long. :laugh:

Mrs walsh's stocking? :hmm:

No. That's 25 ft wide. :laugh:

Ooooooooooooofffffffft!!!!!

I take it she's out?!?! :laugh:

• Like 2

Barbecue it is then , that chicken was magic last year , me and my partner will enjoy the barber again bit of rabbit , hope the pasty mans coming again they where dos as well , can't wait for this again ,

You said my pastys weren't as good as Kev's the year before so you can feck off you bald Scotch Kunt :boogy:

Cheers, D.

Dirty b*****d.

• Like 1

Pah! Using a pole is for someone without the finesse to cast light tackle on a proper rod. :D

thats how i see it walshie :thumbs:

I see what your saying lads but in reality if it's a silver fish lake, a pole will win it every time, presentation, accuracy, and speed....

Chest waders and a big landing net for me then :tongue2:

Cheers, D.

probably for the best given last years performance..... ;-)

• Like 2

Cheers, D.

so your dyktos Ffs Ya auld c**t hope your well chum ??
  • Like 1

Cheers, D.

Dirty b*****d.

slut ?

Cheers, D.

Dirty b*****d.

slut ?