My Pup

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my pie x reece bred pup he's 14 weeks old in the picture . His sire is a pie bred dog bred out of spike who's sire was pie . Dame is a reece bred bitch out of bryn and Sally this is his sire

That's the litter brother to my dog

Just a few more pictures of my pie x reece bred dog ted not very good pictures but that's pups for you he's 5 months 2weeks now cheers

Posted Images

Looking well now brad

How's your pups foot now gaffa teds going to be some size I've seen him in the flesh an he's twice size of my pup but then bradus does look after his dog really wellall ways in top condition credit where it's due

bang on mate recovered very well got a good pace about him turns well just can't wait for the season to work them both properly
  • 2 months later...

This pup is out of my litter was stud dogs but due to genuine reasons he's been returned to me no fault of dogs so is looking for a new working home don't have to tell you lads he be bang on for season coming genuine dog men only need apply cheers . I'd keep him but already have litter brother to him as some of you no .

post-48215-0-55443300-1434533179_thumb.jpg

Edited by bradus
  • Like 2

nice looking young dog, :thumbs: like drop of bull in lurcher , had 3 bullxs before good honest dogs . what the speed + stamina like in these dogs, don't mean dropping them out of a motor, meant lot of long hard runs in a night lot of walking . I found the smaller lighter ones not bad wind, but heavier set dogs would blow up a lot quicker, I like the 2nd gen 1xs with maybe drop saluki in there . :thumbs:

This pup is very cautious around strangers I've got way to much going on at min an I can't see a dog locked up in pen most of the time goose as done nothing wrong since I got him an I've got no doubt he'll do the job asked of him I just hope he don't get past around as he deserves better he will retrieve not bad with ferrets an started showing interest in the bushing dogs when they was on something who ever gets him won't be disappointed with him iam sure make sure he gets the home he deserves bradus

This pup is out of my litter was stud dogs but due to genuine reasons he's been returned to me no fault of dogs so is looking for a new working home don't have to tell you lads he be bang on for season coming genuine dog men only need apply cheers . I'd keep him but already have litter brother to him as some of you no .

This dog still here