• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

M

a few more old ones,WM                

What more could a man want,a pack of fine looking dogs and some good sport on a cracking day and out with one of your kids?,fecking perfect mate

Nice dogs mate realy like the terrier in the front of second to last pic all white with red split head dog or bitch?

Yes lee, she's a real nice bitch that catches plenty and is always a welcome addition to my team when my lad comes out,I bred her about 3 or 4 years ago but she's mostly Plummer mate,looks can be deceiving when it comes to dogs,WM
what.else is.in her wirral

Again Great Snaps mate..

I love a good action shot its does become difficult, even when just walking.

I have fecked my camera, I dont know if its got wet or just died..

They aint cheap either..

Photos with dogs running the rabbits are great.

These photos beat a dog, stood behind a bag of bunnies in my opinion..

• Like 3

What more could a man want,a pack of fine looking dogs and some good sport on a cracking day and out with one of your kids?,fecking perfect mate :victory:

Thanks ,we all hope our kids will carry on our sport but its up to them really,its mad as Tom showed no interest as a kid all he wanted to do was play football and box,both sports he was good at,played for Everton youth and could of boxed for England, got to 12yrs old and give both up and asked me to buy him a dog,there was nobody more surprised than me as I never seen it coming,I've watched him grow into the well grounded countryman he is today with a good trade behind him. My other lad who is 27yrs is the total opposite,he came every where with me and my mates from an early age,digging,hare coursing,rabbits,shooting,"waterloo cup", the full spectrum in fact,gets to 8yrs old and tells me he wants to play football,never set a foot on the fields since other than to play sport,he now earns his living professionally with it, you can only guide or advise kids because at the end of the day they will always do what they want anyway, but yes I love our days out each week and there is a satisfaction seeing him do the job right and anything we catch is a bonus, WM

great to see your pics ,out with your son,sounds like there both doing ok on there chosen paths,credit to ya wc atb.

• Like 1