Strong Stuff Collors

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines only just got hers. Its a bit big for her at the minute, but seeing as shes out grown her puppy collar and a whippet collar I wasnt buying a 3rd for her to out grow..

I`m sure Arron would make anyones ring bigger if you asked him nicely !!     Honestly though mate, they are the best working dog collars I have ever used. He`ll make you a few thin slip leads to u

Posted Images

ahhh hard decision lol i like the big 2" ones because of the big huge d ring on it but worried it will look stupid on him. Looking at 2" on the tape dont look to big still got afew days to think about it before i go and buy one anyway

am sure he would put bigger rings on if you ask nicely ??
  • Like 1

ahhh hard decision lol i like the big 2" ones because of the big huge d ring on it but worried it will look stupid on him. Looking at 2" on the tape dont look to big still got afew days to think about it before i go and buy one anyway

am sure he would put bigger rings on if you ask nicely

I`m sure Arron would make anyones ring bigger if you asked him nicely !!

Honestly though mate, they are the best working dog collars I have ever used. He`ll make you a few thin slip leads to use with them as well, for pennies.

I use both sizes of lurcher collar.

• Like 3

The slips are simply lengths of flat webbing looped at both ends. Really simple, but work perfectly.

I don`t have any leads from him. I use Rope spaniel leads, and Bellman and Flint leather collars and leads for when the dogs aren`t working.

Go for the 2" lurcher collar. I think they look smart. Them 50mm bull collars are well stiff, I got one for a mates boxer.... You could tow a car with it.

Go for the 2" lurcher collar. I think they look smart. Them 50mm bull collars are well stiff, I got one for a mates boxer.... You could tow a car with it.
Towed a car with one of his leads and it didnt break and there only 3 ply , very much doubt any of his stuff would break under normal conditions , they are the best imo
  • Like 1

Id imagine strongstuff made the 2" more for the likes of the 29" and up bull xs I do like strongstuffs products but for the more traditional xs if you can call it that id go for a nice normal large lurcher collar from black dog trading maybe or something similar and personaly id NEVER EVERV run a dog with a collar if it catches on something at high speed you could be looking at some bad neck injurys

Id imagine strongstuff made the 2" more for the likes of the 29" and up bull xs I do like strongstuffs products but for the more traditional xs if you can call it that id go for a nice normal large lurcher collar from black dog trading maybe or something similar and personaly id NEVER EVERV run a dog with a collar if it catches on something at high speed you could be looking at some bad neck injurys

The rings lie flat against the collar when they aren't attached to a lead.

I've never had any running dog get it's collar snagged up "at high speed" whatever the collar

and those Strong Stuff collars would protect your dogs neck area very well against

anything sharp :whistling:

Cheers, D.