Garmin Dc 50 Collar

anybody know who or how to alter a dc 50 to make it compatable for using with garmin astro box in the uk,at the moment it is only ok for using in USA ,it is a new collar ,the other older ones we have work fine with this astro 320 box. any info would be appreciated,cheers pm if preferred.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sure half the c**ts on here want a dog given to them and won't spend more than 12 quid on a sack off dog grub.

from what i have read mate the onus is on them now to not supply to countries where they are not allowed also if you update an old collar it will not work in britain either,   Changes made from ver

I updated mine and nearly fecker them all up. I Googled the problem and had to download a file and upload it to collars but I haven't a clue how I did it now. Just letting you know that it can be conv

from what i have read mate the onus is on them now to not supply to countries where they are not allowed also if you update an old collar it will not work in britain either,

Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.60:
  • Disabled dog tracking when used in countries for which the radio frequencies are not authorized.
  • Improved map drawing in urban areas.
  • Fixed display of temperatures below freezing as reported by tempe wireless temperature sensor.
  • Fixed issue retrieving Public Land Survey System data from certain TOPO US 24K maps.
  • Improved load times for geocache descriptions.

i nearly updated my collars and spotted this thank fck cos they would all be useless.

Edited by terrier410
  • Like 1

cheers lads ,might carry on with 3 and sell the brand new one to the yanks, :laugh::thumbs:

try looking for the file huntingnightowl found it might work i will have a google around later and see what i can find. :yes:

thanks mate,i am crap on comp,and phone to be honest, I am passing any info on to my son he uses these collars,so thanks again for trying to help :thumbs:

Second hand systems are gunna be like gold dust then.Ive been looking at the new systems as I have a mate going over who was going to bring one back for me.

if he buys them in the states they should work ok its just that usa companies cannot export them anymore it is the frequency they use that is illegal in this country.

A mate of mine has just messaged me from the states he can get me a second hand garmin 320 with 5 dc40 collars with richloam birdseye and map card.Would this all work in the UK without me having to do anything to it.Oh yes ram windscreen ariel as well.