Some Farmers Are Clueless

The majority of landowners don,t want lurchers on the land,irresponsible lurcher owners are the cause of this situation.We deal with it as we must.Ive lost land to run dogs on because of the actions of the minority,i still have access to the land to ferret and shoot,which is useful until the day comes when the dogs may accompany me again,hopefully,do i believe the landowner is a C**T,because of his actions,nope,his land,his shout.

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they give pricks like you a licence?

THATS WHY I DONT ASK,, IFF I GET PERMISION ITS NORMALY WHEN I GET COLLARD,,CRAZY BUT HIT HAPPENS A LOT,,,,, SAVES THE KICK IN THE BOLLX.. I WUD SOONER HAVE THE ODD FINE,,,,THAT HURTS YOUR FEELING OR P

"Shoot any dog on sight" , believe me, you would loose your FAC in an instant. The days are long gone when keepers could shoot dogs with impunity. The dog owner only has to say you threatened to shoot

ive lost ground ,through no fault of my own, had 80 acres not a lot but get few runs on it, was always told by owner that if go lamping bell him , which I did . Well was getting night sorted out, so phone him , he said w\s you on the other night, I said no as I told him I phone 1st, before I go on . He said had few other landowners who live by moaning , about lamp al over the place, so said its better if don't come on any more , as i don't want any lamping on or by my place. Well what twat of human being :censored: I done no wrong but lost ground for feck all. But I learned big lesson that day say feck all and just go on, you may as well bcause if you don't , somebody else will. :yes: the days of me knocking doors are over, ok if bump into somebody in a pub or etc. meaning nothing planed might drop it out in chat, but that's it. if you got ground great look after it, but some people are very fickle like as above , you never know whats around the corner .?

Just be careful. One of our biggest shoots has given us orders to shoot any dogs on sight, apart from two labs that walk on there.. he's always got livestock around, anything from sheep to cattle, plus it's a deer shoot.

And before you go off on one about what you would do if your dog dropped dead bear in mind (A ) we're on night vision so you wouldn't even know we were there, and (B ) we carry firearms, skinning knives, machetes and 6 foot shooting sticks. And there's always more than one !

Just be careful and check all round for empty parked vehicles :thumbs:

ive lost ground ,through no fault of my own, had 80 acres not a lot but get few runs on it, was always told by owner that if go lamping bell him , which I did . Well was getting night sorted out, so phone him , he said w\s you on the other night, I said no as I told him I phone 1st, before I go on . He said had few other landowners who live by moaning , about lamp al over the place, so said its better if don't come on any more , as i don't want any lamping on or by my place. Well what twat of human being :censored: I done no wrong but lost ground for feck all. But I learned big lesson that day say feck all and just go on, you may as well bcause if you don't , somebody else will. :yes: the days of me knocking doors are over, ok if bump into somebody in a pub or etc. meaning nothing planed might drop it out in chat, but that's it. if you got ground great look after it, but some people are very fickle like as above , you never know whats around the corner .?

Just be careful. One of our biggest shoots has given us orders to shoot any dogs on sight, apart from two labs that walk on there.. he's always got livestock around, anything from sheep to cattle, plus it's a deer shoot.

And before you go off on one about what you would do if your dog dropped dead bear in mind (A ) we're on night vision so you wouldn't even know we were there, and (B ) we carry firearms, skinning knives, machetes and 6 foot shooting sticks. And there's always more than one !

• Like 13

You won't always be armed and be team handed........ But you would always be looking over your shoulder...... For the rest of your miserable life.

• Like 4

heard this talk before :laugh:

Surly just a wind up,,,,nobody is this stupid

• Like 3

I second that what a bell end so tell me something how would get a clean shot off at the dog if it was by its owner or let me guess you would shoot it when it was running a rabbit nice work John Wayne

• Like 1

I second that what a bell end so tell me something how would get a clean shot off at the dog if it was by its owner or let me guess you would shoot it when it was running a rabbit nice work John Wayne

obviously howevas dog it is would find out the land owners people lyk you rodp are just toffe c**ts

So what you're saying is, the farmer who has livestock in fields, is not entitled to give his representatives (for that's what we legally are) instruction to remove any possible harm to his livestock that not present legally ???.

Look it up men, you may be surprised, and do you think we're the only ones who are instructed ??? You must have your eyes shut.

get a grip, you are illegally trespassing with possible intent to harm livestock. . You made the choice, not the farmer.

So what you're saying is, the farmer who has livestock in fields, is not entitled to give his representatives (for that's what we legally are) instruction to remove any possible harm to his livestock that not present legally ???.

Look it up men, you may be surprised, and do you think we're the only ones who are instructed ??? You must have your eyes shut.

get a grip, you are illegally trespassing with possible intent to harm livestock. . You made the choice, not the farmer.

:laugh::laugh:

"Shoot any dog on sight" , believe me, you would loose your FAC in an instant. The days are long gone when keepers could shoot dogs with impunity. The dog owner only has to say you threatened to shoot him, and an armed response squad would be on you.

Let me tell you a true tale about keepers , poachers, guns and machetes; a keeper and three of his mates pulled two young lads and the keeper, being emboldened by having his mates with him, hit one of the young lads with a lamp, bursting his lips and breaking a few teeth. The other lad, fearing he was next, took a machete from inside his coat and cleaved it into the keepers shoulder so hard the handle broke off. The keepers mates shit themselves, and ran off as fast as their cowardly legs could carry them, leaving their mate writhing on the ground in agony. So, YOU beware who you threaten or dogs you shoot, it can always backfire.

• Like 5